pinkley's "gettin there slow RS" thread

pinkley

b@115D33p
Jesus f*** 900lbs... that'd be like riding a god damn dump truck :lol:

All I found in my short research was people calling bulls***, saying Vic's have no soul, no low end power, and they blow trannies...... oh and their gearboxes can't handle that much power :rolf:
You must have been on a Harley fourm

94RS

No fucks given.
Your comparing apples to oranges.
My Bike revs to 5800-6000 rpms and a f***ing ebr revs to 10800-11k rpms. Youre comparing a racing bike to a cruiser. lol
You're right.... What about the pushrod cruiser engine in the XB that only revs to 7k :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Well I mean it is a sportster engine... I imagine if the xb thunderstorm engine was based off a 103, or a 110 it'd probably happily put out 120-150whp :lol:

pinkley

b@115D33p
All bs aside, Owning a buell 1125cr is on my list of bikes to own. :twisted:

R13

The other asshole
If I don't get the firebolt I want I'm going for an 1125r and I'm gonna try to get or make a full fairing for it that uses the firbolt head piece because it looks like a buff firebolt :lol:

pinkley

b@115D33p
Well I mean it is a sportster engine... I imagine if the xb thunderstorm engine was based off a 103, or a 110 it'd probably happily put out 120-150whp :lol:
Correct.

I was going to buy a HD Breakout with the 110. Honestly, the straight from the factory numbers are kinda pathetic. In order to get those 120-150 numbers your going to have close to 30k stuck into the bike after its all said and done. Thats just crazy. Youre paying for the name...

I do still want a Road Glide though. They ride smooth but the power just isnt there. The only reason i put bags on my bike is because I rode cross country without bags and it sucks. You can only put so much on a sissy bar. :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
You mean the xb that makes 100hp and 81tq why turning more rpms? Yeah... not impressed. :lol:
Yup that one. The one with 1950s engine design and a hell of a lot smaller than 106ci. Mind you though, it weighs less than 700lbs with my big ass on it :lol:

Those already put out that much in the 1000lb touring bikes... Engines also weigh a fuckton which is why 1125's have Rotax engines :lol:

All bs aside, Owning a buell 1125cr is on my list of bikes to own. :twisted:
Make sure the stator job was done. You don't want to run into that problem.

R13

The other asshole
I love the breakout to look at with the fat back tire and all, but I think I'd get something like the low rider S with the 110. Power isn't that big of a deal to me on a bike like that. I've seen videos of 0-80 runs and the 110 has plenty of torque in that range to keep me happy.

My only beef with the breakout is how wide the tank looks when you're on it. It just throws the look off to me and looks cheesy as fuck.

pinkley

b@115D33p
Yup that one. The one with 1950s engine design and a hell of a lot smaller than 106ci. Mind you though, it weighs less than 700lbs with my big ass on it :lol:

Those already put out that much in the 1000lb touring bikes... Engines also weigh a f***ton which is why 1125's have Rotax engines :lol:

Make sure the stator job was done. You don't want to run into that problem.
I would hope with 115 years of building engines they could do something right. :lol:

The new Harley engines are kinda pathetic though. Like i stated earlier the 107 is a dog of an engine. i really do hope they fix that. And they have had total engine failures at 300 miles. An older gentleman I work with bought a 107 Free Wheeler trike and its been in the shop four times already with less than 3k miles.

LOL My bike is around 700 wet without me on it. im not a small guy. 5'10'' 210lbs

pinkley

b@115D33p
I love the breakout to look at with the fat back tire and all, but I think I'd get something like the low rider S with the 110. Power isn't that big of a deal to me on a bike like that. I've seen videos of 0-80 runs and the 110 has plenty of torque in that range to keep me happy.

My only beef with the breakout is how wide the tank looks when you're on it. It just throws the look off to me and looks cheesy as f***.
My buddy has a lowrider s with the 110. Hes one of those goofy fuckers that can ride a wheelie straight up and down for a mile on it. Hes nuts! :lol: