Plans for the weekend?

SeanJohn1802

Originally posted by "SxyDA9"

oh well i dont know them lol
dont take this personal.. (if you do, well oh well, my bad) but you really come off as a bitch (in person)

i dont know if its that you just dont like me... or maybe its because i havent gotten to know you... :?: :?:

i say this, because you seemed like that at the norcal meet and at the GA meet...

sorry if i offeneded you in anyway .... don't mean to :(

SxyDA9

Originally posted by "SeanJohn1802"

SxyDA9 said:
oh well i dont know them lol
dont take this personal.. (if you do, well oh well, my bad) but you really come off as a bitch (in person)

i dont know if its that you just dont like me... or maybe its because i havent gotten to know you... :?: :?:

i say this, because you seemed like that at the norcal meet and at the GA meet...

sorry if i offeneded you in anyway .... don't mean to :(

MMMK... I dont understand how I could have come off as a bitch I barely even said anything... :?: You didnt offend me cuz i admit i can be a bitch but i wasnt bein one either of the times you SAW me...i dont think i have ever even spoken to u... I o no... but no im not offended maybe you do need to just get to kno me or sumthin...

later...
Corie

SlyDC2

lol come on court, you know you and me will always be the queen bitches wherever we go :lol:

SxyDA9

Hahaha yeah but i dont get it...I dont see how i came off as a bitch! lol
Oh well no biggy... 8)

SeanJohn1802

Originally posted by "SxyDA9"

i dont think i have ever even spoken to u
hah, well dont even worry about it, because if you cant even remember who i am, then its not big deal

and sally...

Originally posted by "SlyDC2"

lol come on court, you know you and me will always be the queen bitches wherever we go :lol:
thats not sum'n to be soo proud of... cuz j00r not a bitch :wink:

SlyDC2

Originally posted by "SeanJohn1802"

and sally...

SlyDC2 said:
thats not sum'n to be soo proud of... cuz j00r not a bitch :wink:
haha... thanks daniel