Please help asap...

cocaine_veins

I have a 2000 acura ls automatic and I need to know what oil to put in and what coolant to put in. .. Please help I have low/none in both and need to drive to work..

94RS

No fucks given.
You need pure canola oil, none of that imitation shit either. And as for the coolant, a 10lb bag of ice will work wonders.

Come on now... It took longer to sign up and make this thread than it does to find the answer through google...

cocaine_veins

You need pure canola oil, none of that imitation shit either. And as for the coolant, a 10lb bag of ice will work wonders.

Come on now... It took longer to sign up and make this thread than it does to find the answer through google...
I’m serious. i tried googling it and i couldn’t find jack shit. 5w-30? and coolant? can’t find shit on google.

Volklord

Non V-Tec B18b1
I’m serious. i tried googling it and i couldn’t find jack s***. 5w-30? and coolant? can’t find s*** on google.
I find this statement highly unlikely. I find everything on Google before I post on here. You should at least put some effort into figuring this stuff yourself. You have an Integra, you singed up on this forum which clearly makes me believe your into cars or what to learn more about your car. However the basics of a motor, coolant and oil are probably the most important things you should know. why you don't know this information and choose to make a pointless thread is beyond me.

cure the lazyness.

I'm not giving you shit, I'm simply saving you for future flaming.

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
My dad said 5w-30 is way to light for an old car. That oil was recommended when the car was new.

I use 10w-30.

Sended from my phone

Physh1

My dad said 5w-30 is way to light for an old car. That oil was recommended when the car was new.

I use 10w-30.

Sended from my phone
Lol...5w30 & 10w30 are the same at operating temp. 5w30 flows better on startup in cold climates. 10w30 is fine for moderate climates startup.

Physh1

I have a 2000 acura ls automatic and I need to know what oil to put in and what coolant to put in. .. Please help I have low/none in both and need to drive to work..
Have you been driving it that way? If so, you may have many more problems that just having to add fluids.

Cameron