Police watch list?

aut435

I apologize if this is in the wrong location but here's my story. When I first bought my teg I was told that it was on a police watch list and that police were able and were supposed to pull it over whenever they see it. I didn't believe it and just kinda blew it off. That is until this morning, my car is parked at a buddies house and I just got a call from him asking if my plates were registered to my car because cops just pulled up turned on their lights and ran my tags. So is it possible/ legal for police to have a watch list like this? The only thing on my driving record is hitting a deer no speeding tickets or other accidents. Thanks in advance

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
maybe in your area, i would talk to the police about it and inform them it has changed ownership. Here people do it because of a street racing profile.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
I apologize if this is in the wrong location but here's my story. When I first bought my teg I was told that it was on a police watch list and that police were able and were supposed to pull it over whenever they see it. I didn't believe it and just kinda blew it off. That is until this morning, my car is parked at a buddies house and I just got a call from him asking if my plates were registered to my car because cops just pulled up turned on their lights and ran my tags. So is it possible/ legal for police to have a watch list like this? The only thing on my driving record is hitting a deer no speeding tickets or other accidents. Thanks in advance
Probably checking if it was stolen, I got pulled over twice in one week for the same reason. They asked a lot of dumb questions but never really got to the point. But it was obvious they thought it was stolen. Thankfully they let me go. I have mixed feelings about it because its cool they checked if it was stollen but at the same time annoying.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
What's your car look like? You probably bought a car that's been street raced a lot by some ricer kid. Call the police dept and talk to them

Crazyskate6969

I had the same issue with an old car of mine a Mercury Topaz. A drug dealer had almost the same car and had a warrant out so I got pulled over 3 or 4 times a week.

Sent from my SCH-I110 using Tapatalk 2