Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lime green (like nuggets)

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • trade for fn18's

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
Well I started to polish my blades and I've gotten lazy. I saw some dope gloss white ones somewhere and I was inspired to paint mine :) granted I'll do it the right why with good amount of prep work, primer, paint and clear coat but I wanted to see opinions on what color I should do. I also was offered a trade for 15in enkei fn18's that are black with a polished lip. Considering that route as well

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
coming from the two guys that I've read up on their polishing stories lol

8-bit

do what now?
Polish. Lol
but if you insist on dem colors maybe lime green. No much of an oragne person.

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
I just dont have the motivation to polsh em lol and I'm not a huge fan of polished wheels :/ maybe on something other than a black car but I just dont dig it

j13

Keep It Clean
white blades are dope. polished is played out.
i also like bronze on blades

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
white blades are dope. polished is played out.
i also like bronze on blades
I love the bronze "look" but its soooooo played out so I wanted to go somewhere different. My other car is a black and grey jeep cherokee. Interior is red. Its boring as CRAP! so I wanted to do something outlandish on my teggy :)

j13

Keep It Clean
I love the bronze "look" but its soooooo played out so I wanted to go somewhere different. My other car is a black and grey jeep cherokee. Interior is red. Its boring as CRAP! so I wanted to do something outlandish on my teggy :)
Everything is played out, except white blades. I've never seen them in person, only on civics on the interwebz. what color is your teg?

whitedc4

here is the pic i took you commented on.

i saw this in las vegas at an import face off. never seen any white ones here in oklahoma. these were my first set to see