Portland, OR Weekly Meet "Red Door Meet"

DA808CHOPSHOP

Hello all, just spreading the love.

If you live in Portland, I know you have been dying to meet up with other import enthusiasts.

NW threads have been dead for years, but now you can participate in a weekly meet every Sunday.

Rain or shine, hot or cold.

Meet is every Sunday @ 6:30pm at Rose City Self Storage & Wine Valuts. 111 SE Belmont St. Portland, OR 97214 Under the Bridge.

More information can be found on facebook. Look up “Red Door Meet” and join the group for up to date information and pictures.

Average car count is up to 60+ All cars welcome,

I will post again if these weekly meets ever die.

Still going on strong, here is proof of what we are doing in Ptown!

http://vimeo.com/70759720

Last edited:

enoch723

Seems legit. name is chop shop, meeting in the ghetto side of town, under the bridge, and worried about cops. Lol

enoch723

I was thinking about it but I would feel better after I get my returns and can get some simple things to make my baby look a little better

DA808CHOPSHOP

Let’s get this straight; the name is Chopshop, given to me by my friends because on my financial status, I’ve had to piece my Integra together BUYING all my parts from local junk yards, craigslist, and ebay. My name has nothing to do with illegal activity, and I'm too much of a car enthusiast to be stealing other people’s hard work. It’s this type of shit talking and activity that has killed the import scene in Portland.

Just come check it out.

The names listed below is users that have asked for meet up’s in Portland in the past. No one has responded to these guys in months. Now they have no excuse, we got a place, and there are cars meeting up weekly!

slowtec
pdxhawk
H2bintegra84
giantdny
LoweredDC4
japanmade

:D

enoch723

First off chop shop, take a damn joke homie and calm the fuck down. Second shit talking didnt kill the import scene. Theifs and ricers kill the import scene anywhere. Im not mad or anything, I actually plan on coming to this meet if I got the gas. I am glad that your posted this so some people can actually meet up.

DA808CHOPSHOP

Holy crap, we had over 100+ cars this past Sunday! I just wanted to post the rules of the meet so that you do not embarrass the rest of us Integra owners and get us kicked out from such a great spot.

First, the police know we hang out there, they are cool with us there, and will not shut down the event unless the following rules are not broken. We also have permission from the surrounding businesses to be there.

RULES:
1. No burnouts or excessive revving of your engine. We have seen idiot’s burnout while leaving, and crashing their car into a loading dock, breaking a gas line. You do not want to be one of these idiots. This is a family event, so there are people’s children and pets walking around.
2. No racing period. Keep it on the track.
3. No littering. Respect our meet area and pick up after yourselves.
4. No disrespecting. To each their own. We are all car enthusiasts trying to have a good time. Respect others.
5. If you decide to invite your friends, it is your duty to make sure they read these rules.
6. Lastly, hang out and have a good time. Turn your sounds up and enjoy yourself.

slowtec

Internet Tough Guy
ummmm, doubt it. Our Sac meets are crackin
I had a good honest chuckle at this for a good 10 minutes. (Not that I think it is incorrect, but just how it was said)

Maybe I'll show up ChopShop... my Integra has fallen on hard times, so unless you guys are cool with an old honey badger-looking-car who doesn't give a shit... I'll probably just sit here lurking.