Portland tegs

TheHatchGuy

I use to live out in oregon. I went to hiteon elementary school in beaverton, anyone know where that it?

No fat chicks, car will scrape.

japanmade

LoweredDC4 I live out in hillsboro but spend weekends in vanc hit me up I aways down to work on cars

LoweredDC4

Jimmy
weekends in vancouver? damn thats like a 45 min drive from hillsboro...and yeah ill hit you up sometime..i just bought another teg to replace my current one that was rearended..It needs alot of work, but im really looking for a gsr.. Idk if im gonna keep it and work on it or just sell it.. lol..

japanmade

If your replacement teg is a 94 or 95 I would keep it and do the swap, if not find yourself a gsr. I'm just looking at the emmisons part. I basically bought a 94 gsr clean title but smoked alot and had horrible suspension. Got her cheap! After 4yrs of throwing money into it. I built it how I wanted it. Don't know if you teg is your dd but that's the route I went. Allmotor !!

LoweredDC4

Jimmy
nah my replacement is suppose to be the 97 teg. i got it to pass deq. its registered and everything.. idk if iwant to keep it. maybe ill sell it to get a gsr.. idk yet :p anyways if i do decide to keep it, it needs alot of work and maybe you can help me out?

japanmade

Sure I'll help you out. Don't know much about ls motors but know alot on gsr motors however everything else is the same. You need to figure out what goals you want. I went with all motor cuz it's a pure in raw form. Buddy club full head spec 4 cams. Bottom end Darton 84mm sleeves golden eagle crank and je pistons 12.1. I put dn 213 on dyno at psi with crushed headers lol and cat. I recently replaced header and running test pipe so don't know how much more.

LoweredDC4

Jimmy
wow >.< you know alot more than i do about motors.. anyways, i plan on going all motor.. i really want a gsr though :/ im still debating if i want to sell my teg or not...

slowtec

Internet Tough Guy
So, more or less back to the original topic. Anyone want to just meet up at a burger joint and hang out or something? All of my "car friends" live out of state now so I just wander internet forums these days and it leaves much to be desired.

slowtec

Internet Tough Guy

Fricking Biblical Downpour in Beaverton this evening....

Anyways, I'm going to figure this out. What days of the week are you guys typically free? Weekends only? Friday afternoons? Middle of the week best? I'm pretty hella flexible, I work in town and am usually off and able to do stuff after 4 pm or anytime Sat or Sun.

If anyone has any opinion on where to meet, speak up, otherwise I'll probably just grab a few pizzas and we'll meet up at a park where's there's plenty of parking and just shoot the shit for an hour or so. Make it quick and convenient for everyone.

H2bintegra84

So, more or less back to the original topic. Anyone want to just meet up at a burger joint and hang out or something? All of my "car friends" live out of state now so I just wander internet forums these days and it leaves much to be desired.
I think we for sure should get something going