Post a pic of your latest purchase.

R13

The other asshole
Hmm… where to start. Lotta catching up to do

Oil, filter, clutch discs, brake fluid, air cut off valve, and front master cylinder rebuild for the sumo.

Some tools… scored that beast of an air hammer for 50% off, absolutely nothing wrong with it, just a damaged box. That little welder is a sweet rig for touch up and general purpose welding. Look em up if they interest you, doesn’t throw near as much slag as older flux core migs.

Old walker floor jack finally failed, so I got the 4 ton big boy.

Big ass leaf blower that sounds like a cr500… Needed bigger than what I had… anything above what I had was over $450… barely paid much more for the biggest on the market at the time, no ragrets.

Lastly a new wacker… got sick of bandaiding a 20 year old homelite.

R13

The other asshole
Also decided to complicate my life by getting a 3v 5.4 and get too attached to it to sell it

Then my beautiful amazing woman bought me a utility trailer as a gift after helping her move… twice (I got a different hitch, that’s just what I had when I picked it up)

whitedc4

lol saw your fb post kurt. here's what weird stuff i did.

kinda wild having these after thinking back to where i was when i joined in 09. life be groovy sometimes.

Attachments

Reactions: R13

R13

The other asshole
lol saw your fb post kurt. here's what weird stuff i did.

kinda wild having these after thinking back to where i was when i joined in 09. life be groovy sometimes.
Life do be weird sometimes. I think it’s hilarious of all the stuff you’ve had that you got hung up on a black vette lol