Post a pic of your latest purchase.

94RS

No fucks given.
before...lol :lol:

gonna polish up the intake manifold with a rotary tool...still need save up for the skunk 2 appearance..:oops:

next up is the ws2 exhaust

Look into the Tanabe Medialon Touring exhaust (what I was gonna get). Cheaper than the WS2, looks and sounds pretty much identical, but is full stainless vs coated mild steel piping on the WS2.

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
Look into the Tanabe Medialon Touring exhaust (what I was gonna get). Cheaper than the WS2, looks and sounds pretty much identical, but is full stainless vs coated mild steel piping on the WS2.
the other was the yonaka, but if that is more affordable i might check it out.

94RS

No fucks given.
the other was the yonaka, but if that is more affordable i might check it out.

Yonaka is trash. I think the one Ganyon had before he sold his car fell apart a little after a year.

If you wait a few months, the Tanabe can usually be had around Black Friday for under $500 from TunerSports.

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
Yonaka is trash. I think the one Ganyon had before he sold his car fell apart a little after a year.

If you wait a few months, the Tanabe can usually be had around Black Friday for under $500 from TunerSports.

well no wonder its only $250.00 dollars hahahaha

R13

The other asshole
Get a flowmaster super 44 and booger weld it on with a harbor freight welder :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
Only thing that will happen is the welds will rust through, and the baffle plates will rust and blow out in 4-8 years :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
My mustang is getting hilariously loud at WOT. I think I've lost another baffle plate. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Harbor freight is getting pretty good with the cheap tool game.

Seem to work nice as well. Quick connect valves are nice and easy to turn so you don't accidentally bend the valve core in your AC system, gauges seem calibrated pretty well, and of course the hard case is a nice touch.

Worth $50 for sure.

R13

The other asshole
Lots of people have used them over the years. EricTheCarGuy uses them... yeah maybe he's not SouthMainAuto Eric O. Good, but he's a pretty decent mechanic most of the time.