- Remote outlet for the block heater
- Corroseal to deal with a few small rust spots
- Blower fan resistor and pigtail kit

Not pictured:
- Block heater
- Full ball joint/UCA/Tie rod end kit

94RS

No fucks given.
Oh shit, you’re not supposed to use an impact on the ball joint press? Glad I rented that one... [emoji1787]

R13

The other asshole
It’s more because you can press the ballpoint in crooked and fuck up your control arm [emoji23]

R13

The other asshole
Ballpoint... fucking fantastic. That’ll be there forever. Good job removing the edit feature [emoji23]

R13

The other asshole
First of all: What kinda spam is that...

Second: Maybe try not being a pussy if you’re gonna run your mouth.

Old news, but I’ll contribute while I’m here.

94RS

No fucks given.
Got a car cover for the SS.... which makes it look like a locked car from the old NFS games (pre-underground)

Reactions: R13

R13

The other asshole
Jesus Christ it’s been almost a year since anyone’s posted here.

Just another manscaping tool to add to the collection. I’m becoming a husky fiend.

R13

The other asshole
Guess one of these is in your future then...?
Wouldn’t mind it at all, not for $7-$10k though, it’s just a KTM 690 made with a little more pride and quality... not too much though, they’re the same platform.

Winki

Undercover mod
Those both look like fun toys.

I recently bought a CF diffuser and had my replacement tow hook cover wrapped in CF after I managed to lose the stock one.

Reactions: R13

Wieyse

I buy online almost everything, it's so convenient. Today I bought some vitamins from online pharmacy usa because I was diagnosed with vitamin deficiency. I was surprised because I maintain a healthy lifestyle and keep a balanced diet. Guys, take care of yourself and your loved ones, health is the only thing that really matters.

Last edited: