Post Pics of Local Ricers

94RS

No fucks given.
:lol: That's not bad compared to a truck I pass once a week...

Picture the extended cab version of your truck. Add a fiberglass Raptor front end. Give it Lamborghini doors. Paint the whole thing that metallic copper color found on 350Z's, then add badly airbrushed grim reapers on the sides. I wish I could make this shit up.

R13

The other asshole
Yeah there's some 50+ year old faggot with an extended cab 10th gen f150 covered in light bars and shit driving around here... not as bad as the truck you're describing though :lol:

The sad part about the Raptor is all that shit is fucking plastidip... looks like someone spray painted it with dollar tree matte rattle cans... and the wheels... and the "HAHAHA" license plate on the front that's probably a good indicator that it belongs to some 16-20 year old whose dad bought that thing for him.

...My '98 on stock size all terrains with stock suspension is still taller though :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
Yeah there's some 50+ year old faggot with an extended cab 10th gen f150 covered in light bars and shit driving around here... not as bad as the truck you're describing though :lol:

Finally drove past the shop that built that truck I was talking about. They had pictures of it on their FB :lol:

R13

The other asshole
The fucking front end doesn't even fit :lol:

And I could make that front bumper with a roll of roof flashing metal and 30 minutes :lol:

R13

The other asshole
God damn shame though... it's got the Harley/Heritage edition black interior... They should scrap that turd and give me the interior.