Post Pics of Local Ricers

MoJoJoJo

Banned
Post pics of local ricers in your area, you can provide a story if you want. these need to be pics you took, dont want you to search on the internet and post, prolly cuz we already seen them.

i'll start i have a couple

integra - spotted on Hwy 6 & Bissonnet
green
dual exhaust
high ass wing
big bodykit
smoke tails
chrome rims

rsx - spotted on bellaire & beltway 8
white
dual exhuast
1 working headlight - other one does work

i'll post more soon

Darrell

I saw this ricer, he parked his ride though and was propsitioning men for oral, he was dressed as chick. I mean he was a pretty good looking girl.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
why dont we just keep all the bashing to one thread...my thread is legit, and lets keep it that way :thumbs up thx....

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
lol listen to mojo trying to boss around a mod hahah thats funny stuff right there

i wish i could find this on taurus again... i didnt have my camera phone with me at the time but it was like an 03... or atleast that same body style and it had blacked out windows chrome rims (20s probably) and believe it or not...

:roll: so sad. i couldnt stop laughing though

MoJoJoJo

Banned
its not bossing around, its the truth..and being mature..i mean we cant do this in every thread. its all in good fun, but try to keep it in one thread.

so anways...back to the topic.

i dont think that counts teg9five...here's another one. at a meet in houston...it was a joke making fun of ricers but i should post it for fun.

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
oh it counted. it was terrible. i wish i could have gotten a closer look. ive been keeping an eye out for it though... and others of course. but that last honda is freakin crazy! :roll:

AirBrcak

BALLLLLIIINNNN !
i have no idea what to call this s*** here......

and it dont get any worse then this.....lolll

________
Fix ps3

Last edited:

MoJoJoJo

Banned
wth is up wit that red hatch? is that a trailer that he pulls? damn this thread is going pretty good..gonna put a digi cam in my car now..instead of using my phone camera. i should have some good pics soon. i have alot of ricers in my area

AirBrcak

BALLLLLIIINNNN !
i dont know what the hell it is...but it somethin though....im gonna post up more 2morrow...out for the night..peacee
________
Blonde Tubes

Last edited: