Post your 1/4 mile drag slips/vids thread

SeanDA9

Found slip 1/8th mile
9.046@79.88
2.098 60ft.
Track was wet from rainy day on n off. Spun 1-2 shift more than burnout and did a super baby launch since it was my first time down the strip with the Gto. :(

Last edited:

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Have the slip somewhere 1/8th mile. 9.04@78-79 2.0 60ft. Track was slick from rainy day on n off. Spun 1-2 shift more than burnout and did a super baby launch since it was my first time down the strip with the Gto. :(
Based on the conversion from 1/8 to 1/4, that's about 14.8. That would be a good race against my Integra if I were on street tires

Ganyon

How did you lock them up? That's wild
I guess just from age. I'll grab a pic of whats left of the pad tomorrow. The pads were pretty much new and they wore down to maybe only a centimeter left after a week.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
You saw the rod, lol. We're not sure exactly what failed, but it was something that sent the rod through the block

G_S_R

Banned
I remember, a little while ago I owned a White LS 00' teggy. Ugh, was it ever a mess. Anyways... I was running high 17s. Something must have been wrong. I got rid of that piece of shit and bought a 00 GSR that can proudly run low 15s ;)