Post your PC/Gaming rig!

Noneed2Hate

Has it occured to you that maybe you should take a blow gun to your heatsink? I can see the gobs of dust stuck in it from here :lol:
don't care lol, I clean it every 3 months

Also @soundEfx, I might. Were you interested in buying it?

R13

The other asshole
Huskies are retards :lol:

But still one of the best dogs in my opinion.

...even though I'm a cat person :rolf:

Noneed2Hate

Built another POS build, this time in a micro-ITX form factor.

Nothing special at all, this is really only capable of web browsing and maybe a handful of games.

Random Micro-ITX case with random OEM powersupply
MSI DDR3 1066 FM2 Motherboard FM2-A75IA-E53
AMD A6 6400 Black Edition (Dual-Core) APU
2x2 HyperX 1333mhz RAM sticks
Toshiba 500gb HDD

Overall nothing special, just something to keep me busy

rsx_tri

Anyone running SLI 1080 cards in here? Debating if it's even worth it. I am mostly using the machine to edit videos and of course gaming and VR....

I will list the parts soon during the build.

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Starting to get back into PC gaming. I bought this sucker off of amazon which completes the first part of my PC build. I installed it to my current mediocre PC since I won't be getting other parts anytime soon and so far it boosted my performance so much. Used valley benchmark on ultra high setting and it played smoothly, way better that having 10-20FPS on high setting. :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R13

The other asshole
Fancy

I'm about due for a new build, but I'm not playing games much anymore so I don't know if I'm going to.

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
I just experienced that dilemma, my current build is good enough for modern games but not perfect for "optimized" modern games. I wanted to play new games with the upgrade since I bored myself out with Fallout NV so I'm currently downloading GTA games and see if I can tweak them for better visuals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk