Push button start and wiring on Gen 2 Integra

jdm0830

Hello All,

My car was broken into and people tried to steal it. They busted my ignition and now my car is turned on by a screw driver. Joke was on them, the clutch broke lol. However, now i have a broken ignition. I've been looking for days for the wiring required to just install a series of switches and buttons. I finally found something and made this quick thing. I want to know if this is correct.

I cant find anything on the internet that has a 92 Integra ignition wiring diagram that is concise enough for my dumb ass. I found a wiring diagram though and here is my result. I have the parts ready to go which are two toggle switches and a push button. I have 10 gauge wiring and need to buy some 8 gauge (i think) for one cable. All these will be hidden. I will also be installing the old key tumbler thing, but it will be non functional.

Tell me if this is correct. Thanks CI

-Juan

Here'smy diaram:

Here is my main sources i used to create the diagram.

jdm0830

Bump. Looking to try this out this weekend. Ill report back with results and all that jazz
Juan

enoch723

Should work. I would just put one of the toggle switchs on the fuel pump personally though and have a regular killswitch. Less wire and less chances of screwing something up and will stop a thief as long as you hide it good enough(no ash trey or glove box) and you can still have the security of the actual key itself when you replace the tumblers.

When you replace the tumblers, it gets rid of the thiefs that try to take your car with a shaved key. Shaved keys work because the tumblers are so worn down. Its the FIRST thing I do whenever I get a new Honda. Plus the number ignition cylinder you get will have a different tumbler alignment so there will be no chance of shaved key working