race license / driving school

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
You can start with driving school at Thunderhill March 21 or 22. They start with some basic instruction to track etiquette followed up by some lead/follows and then let you loose in the afternoon. I'm sure some of the more advanced guys would be willing to ride with you and give you pointers as well.

http://www.clubintegra.com/board/showthread.php?t=93612
Ive heard conflicting things about this. I thought you had to be in open to ride with passengers in the driving school, but i also though you had to be in open to instruct - I am an instructor for NCRC, and I am not in open. Inscructors I think can ride with a student, however we have to be on track in our own cars during the sessions.

If my buddy Elliot goes to this HPDE, and you want further instruction he may be willing to help, although I think hes trying to showcase his abilities for hire.

mediajunkie420

MediaJunkie
yea im still not sure... i would like to do like a time attack to start out with jus to familiarize my self with all of that. would i be able to jus show up on those days and attend the driving school. (again not sure which one i would need to do) or do i have to make an appointment... the website is somwhat confusing

Nick_C78

You sign up for the event. Showing up the day of is risky cause they could be sold out. It also costs more

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
NCRC has been selling out 2 months in advance. You just click register on the event page. It's pretty self explanatory.