Raffle Ideas

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
you could possibly do two, maybe a 5 dollar one and a 10 maybe a 20 dollar one. just to make it where u don have to spend to much.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
alright, looks like it will be $10 tickets and for a sponsors gift certificate :thumbs up

DJNAS

HUSTLING FOR A HUSTLER
RAFFEL OFF A NEW RSX ....... SELL EACH TICKET FOR $1,000 DOLLERS AND ONLY HAVE A LIMITED SUPPLY OF TICKETS ... SAY IF THE CAR COST $24,000 SELL 24 TICKETS ... EACH TICKET COSTING $1,000 DOLLERS ... THIS MAKES THE ODDS LIKE 1 OUT OF 24 THAT YOU WILL WIN THE CAR .. NOT BAD INVESTMENT ... ONLY $1000 FOR A $24,000 DOLLERS CAR ... THAT'S IF YOU ARE THE LUCKY WINNER .... :) :twisted:

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
DJNAS said:
RAFFEL OFF A NEW RSX ....... SELL EACH TICKET FOR $1,000 DOLLERS AND ONLY HAVE A LIMITED SUPPLY OF TICKETS ... SAY IF THE CAR COST $24,000 SELL 24 TICKETS ... EACH TICKET COSTING $1,000 DOLLERS ... THIS MAKES THE ODDS LIKE 1 OUT OF 24 THAT YOU WILL WIN THE CAR .. NOT BAD INVESTMENT ... ONLY $1000 FOR A $24,000 DOLLERS CAR ... THAT'S IF YOU ARE THE LUCKY WINNER .... :) :twisted:

most of us probably dont even have $1,000 (me not being one, but im just sayin)

8urcivic

DJNAS said:
im just wondering if u meant "dollars" not "dollers." but im sorry im not gonna put up a grand for something im most likely gonna lose on.

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
8urcivic said:
you could possibly do two, maybe a 5 dollar one and a 10 maybe a 20 dollar one. just to make it where u don have to spend to much.

You are forever tryin to get free shit

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
nexgenintegra said:
most of us probably dont even have $1,000 (me not being one, but im just sayin)
pssshhh. i don't have $1000 to drop on a CHANCE at winning. if i buy a $1000 ticket, i BETTER win...lol i'm cheap like that.

DJNAS

HUSTLING FOR A HUSTLER
8urcivic said:
im just wondering if u meant "dollars" not "dollers." but im sorry im not gonna put up a grand for something im most likely gonna lose on.

lol why you got bad luck .... you its not a bad i dear if you have a groop of people that have extra money and want to take chance .. i swear !!!

8urcivic

DJNAS said:
lol why you got bad luck .... you its not a bad i dear if you have a groop of people that have extra money and want to take chance .. i swear !!!
BAD "DEAL" AND "GROUP"........(SP)

1caintegra

type-s and the RS
maybe a choice or three things.like seats,front lip,cai the. i like the gift card idea twobtu i think it should only be 5 bucks a ticket.more ppl will enter.