Raminder's 1996 integra build thread

dc2bcintegra

Hi my names Raminder, Im new to this forum and building cars. This is my first integra and i got it completely stock.

this is a pic from when I first got my car in summer of 2013

This is how she sat after 1 month of having it

This is how she sat summer of 2014 - just small little changes here and there also upgraded the turbo.

AND now this is how she looks for winter of 2014 ! complete rebuild

What do you guys think , should i keep the bay blue or color match it with the rest of the car?
the car is going to black same colour as factory.

I wish i had started this build thread way before, it would have been nice to show all the steps i took to build my car. But for this winter the car is going through a complete rebuild including suspension , body and engine. My power goal now is 500WHP which should be a lot of fun. Let me know what you guys think and I am open to any suggestions. I will keep updating as i go! :drive:

dc2bcintegra

bought a new set of rims ! 16 x 8 0 offset. not sure what tire size to go with yet but thinking either 215 40 16 or 195 40 16

will also be buying another set of rims for proper track set up, not sure what rim and tire setup to go with! if anyone has any suggestions that'd be great!

dc2bcintegra

Charly[horse];1370355 said:
Nice! I say match the bay with the car, painted bays are played. A few cars can pull it off though.
thats what i was thinking, it'll look nice and clean if its matched going to start sanding it soon. I was trying to align the hood and fenders tonight. It didn't go so well. at the front the fenders are overlapping the hood and I'm worried i may have messed up the rad support

Charly[horse]

Name = John
Hmm, I don't have experience with aligning fenders so I can't help you out. But the car is clean and looks great. I'll be posted to see what you do with it!

dc2bcintegra

so last night i got around to cleaning my interior pieces and started to put them back in. I didn't like how my trunk looked completely gutted so I'm going to throw just some on it back in just to make it look cleaner.

This is how it looked when i put them back in the car. going to be leaving the back seats out

Also cleaned the carpet a little and dusted off the dash - the gauges aren't actually mounted there just sitting there !haha

jae_rex

Good luck with the rebuild. I remember those days. So worth it.

dc2bcintegra

UPDATE:

so I've been making plans with my local performance shop! Will be sending my block out either to lasky racing for benson sleeves or to golden eagle ! hmm should i stick to non vtec or get a b18c1. Im currently running a b18b1 with only 65 000 KM on it. I can always sell it! what do you guys think !!

Also will be starting to order suspension parts next. order of my build is going to be finish JDM front , paint, suspension and finally engine. I will send my engine out for sleeves soon reason being it takes 8 weeks for the process of sending it out from here in canada

Here are the following suspension parts, feel free to shoot any suggestions and let me know what you guys think

-D2 super low coilovers or should i go buddy club coils i need to do some research on this ! i want to go super low for some days
-skunk2 pro series front camber kit
-skunk 2 pro series rear camber kit
-spoon front strut bar
-miracle x brace for the rear
-asr 24mm sway bar with subframe brace and necessary hardware
-hardrace bushings front to back(changing every bushing)
-buddy club p1 extended ball joints

i think i got almost all of it there! Also will be going through the rest of the chassis and replacing anything worn out!