Rear fog light

Teggyarmy

Ok so i try looking everywhere for how to install rear fog light on my 98 integra but i cant find anything with pictures nd a writeup on how to do this.. My sgt is going to help me do this on the weekend but i cant find anything.. Anyone plz help!? A link for guidence or anything thank you!

Drive on!!

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
i just took my bumper support out. if i were to get rear-ended, they'd hit the trunk anyways.

and i wired mine to the license plate light.

if no one makes a how to, ill try to make one when i get home.

Sent from my Glade Air Freshener using Tapatalk.

MrGurley

************5-0
i just took my bumper support out. if i were to get rear-ended, they'd hit the trunk anyways.

and i wired mine to the license plate light.

Lol don't wire it to your lights!!!! Wire it to a switch so it's functional and you don't look like someone driving something German who doesn't know how to operate their lights properly!

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
Lol don't wire it to your lights!!!! Wire it to a switch so it's functional and you don't look like someone driving something German who doesn't know how to operate their lights properly!
i have an oem toggle switch. but i said fuck it and blind fools behind me in the times between dusk and dawn.

since ive had it like that, ive been pulled over twice for it being so bright. and that was in the first few months of installing it. havent gotten harassed for it lately.

also, i could just throw a smaller bulb to dim it and match the parking light brightness. tricks of the trade bro ;)

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
fuck that coy, i wanna throw in a led bulb in my rear fog, just dont want to take off my bumper to figure out size of bulb.

MrGurley

************5-0
Haha I'm not mad at you bro!! just giving him a heads up!! at least you have the sense in rocking it on the correct side of the car!!!

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
fuck that coy, i wanna throw in a led bulb in my rear fog, just dont want to take off my bumper to figure out size of bulb.
its the same as your blinker. no. wait.
heres my diagram i just drew. hope it helps

just pick up an LED version of the socket bulb.

why you gotta take the bumper off? just take the screws off that hold the lens on..??