Rear trailing arm bushings 1991 Integra GS hatchback

Mac Simon

My 1991 Integra has been at a repair shop for over three months while the shop has been trying to find the correct rear trailing arm bushings. Our part stores don’t carry them, so the shop bought sets on line that were listed for my car. The bushings did not fit as they were too small. The shop decided that Dorman is the only manufacturer for the correct size my Integra needs, but Dorman is out of stock. The shop tells me Dorman was to have them in stock by end of October. Then date available changed to the end of November and now it is the end of December. Shop says OEM is not available at all.
Have any of you had difficulty getting these bushings? If you know a source for them be they OEM or after market PLEASE let me know. Thanks for reading and answering if you can help me.

Mac Simon

My persistence resulted in finding probably the last new set of Acura Honda OEM trailing arm bushings for the 1990 to 1993 Acura Integra and the Civic. I bought the set after purchasing a new set of Hardrace trailing arm hard rubber bushings. I think I’ll install the Hardrace bushings and hold on to the OEM bushings for future use or to sell to someone desperate to find an original part.