Remove rear seats

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Front wheel drive vehicles are supposed to be softer in the front to prevent under steer while a lot of people do the opposite. With a stiffer rear the car feels better when gutted
I think because I have that rear strut bar it makes it all better, lol ;)
I haven't pushed it hard enough with my suspension and rear interior out to really identify some of the pros and cons yet; but just spirited driving or when we went to the strip, it just feels more responsive and the rear likes to follow a lot easier, it would seem

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
I think because I have that rear strut bar it makes it all better, lol ;)
I haven't pushed it hard enough with my suspension and rear interior out to really identify some of the pros and cons yet; but just spirited driving or when we went to the strip, it just feels more responsive and the rear likes to follow a lot easier, it would seem
nope not at all. You have a faux impression on what you have due to your suspension. your car stock will your car understeers like all hondas. But its okay :thumbs up i neutralized it while i was driving

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
nope not at all. You have a faux impression on what you have due to your suspension. Your car stock will your car understeers like all hondas. But its okay :thumbs up i neutralized it while i was driving
lmao!