right hand drive

sleeperintegra

hey folks. friend of mine has a type r front clip that i bought to do a right hand drive conversion. just one question...does anyone know if its true or not that i need a special permit to drive a right hand drive car. i don't wanna be gettin pulled over by some dumb pig (esp virginia cops which are total assholes)

integraR

Originally posted by "sleeperintegra"

hey folks. friend of mine has a type r front clip that i bought to do a right hand drive conversion. just one question...does anyone know if its true or not that i need a special permit to drive a right hand drive car. i don't wanna be gettin pulled over by some dumb pig (esp virginia cops which are total assholes)
what state are you in ??? check on the state laws

JOEY

a friend of mine did a right hand drive conversion to his hatch and he didnt have tot get any new license or permit or anything.you shouldnt be hassled.

sleeperintegra

i hope not. cuz here in virginia, cops like to hassel anyone driving an import. its funny too because half the time they don't know what they are talkin about when it comes to what is actually illegal. kills me. thanks!