Road Atlanta Track Weekend November 19-20 with MVP Track Time

Feffman

November 19-20 Road Atlanta Track Event with MVP Track Time

Good Morning Fellow Track Fans:

MVP Track Time is hosting our 8th annual “Flyin’ Turkey Trot” track weekend at Road Atlanta track November 19th – 20th. I hope you’ll join us for the on-track fun in luxurious Braselton, Georgia.

MVP’s goal remains the same since we began in 2006, offering you more actual track time at each event for less money. Our three run group format (Novice, Intermediate and Advanced) offers you maximum driving time (2+ hours of scheduled daily track time) instead of standing around the paddock.

Registration for November 19th – 20th at Road Atlanta is available on line with Pay Pal (use any major credit card through the Pay Pal system) or a mail-in registration. You can choose the entire weekend or a single day at your choice of the links below:

Feel free to join us at Road Atlanta November 19th – 20th for the on-track fun. All courteous, considerate, safe drivers are invited and welcome. Please, don’t hesitate to contact me if you have questions.

I hope to see you at Road Atlanta in November Happy Motoring!

Mark Pfeffer – MVP Track Time
Phone: (314)249-3770
E-mail: Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com

PS: Convertibles with a roll bar or pop-up style factory rollover protection are welcome.

Feffman

Hi All:

MVP Track Time’s 8th Annual “Flyin’ Turkey Trot” at Road Atlanta November 19th – 20th is almost full. The Advanced and Intermediate groups are sold out and there are limited spots in Novice. I hope you will join us for the on-track weekend in stately Braselton, Georgia.

Registration for the "Flyin' Turkey Trot" track weekend in November at Road Atlanta is available on line with Pay Pal or a mail-in registration at your choice of the links below:

On-Line Registration: http://www.mvptracktime.com/id92.html

Mail-In Registration: http://www.mvptracktime.com/id93.html

Hopefully, you’ll join us for the on-track fun November 19th – 20th to enjoy not only the time on track but also the camaraderie of fellow track fanatics and racers

Feel free to call me at (314) 249-3770 or e-mail Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com if you have any questions.

Happy Motoring and enjoy your day!

Feff