Road raging silver turbo DC2 in San Jose

244ti

First off I don't want to sound like a troll making this post. Just trying to get information. Also I used to race a 91' Integra RS at my local dirt track and have used this site searching for information on cams and other stuff in the past.

I was working in San Jose last Thursday and without going into full detail I had a road rage incident I did not instigate with a DC2. He ended up breaking the my side window at a stoplight and fled the scene. I was in my tow vehicle [Dodge 3500] and tried getting his full plate [believe the first 3 were 3CV, 3CGV or something along those lines I could not keep up since he was driving very dangerously trying to get away]. This happened right by the SJ airport and luckily I found a cop stopped and quickly filed a police report.

It was not a plain DC2 - it was silver, lowered, had black 17'' wheels, carbon fiber hood [might have just been painted black], a window sticker of some sort and it was definitely turbocharged [big front mount intercooler, and I could hear the turbo spooling up and a blowoff valve - also had a rich tune or something cause it spat out black smoke when he got on it]

Can anyone help with identifying this car & it's driver?

Thanks

Last edited:

speedin

The Transporter
Road rage is a dangerous thing. But no matter how pissed you get it should never resort to violence.

Swerve, are you to tell me if someone broke your window in rage you wouldnt get on here to try to find the guy? You know damn sure you would.

We have alot of CA members here, but unfortunately that description could fit alot of integra's. But who knows, maybe some guy ran his mouth and one of these guys overheard.

But on the other hand, why look? Why go find this guy? Make him pay for your window? If he is that violent on the road you think he is going to be calm and just fork over money? From the sounds of it he isnt rolling in cash based off the car description. Is it worth it to get into a confrontation that may involve police over a few hundred dollars (if that)? Not really. Even if you bring the cops with you, he wont admit guilt and the cops dont have enough to arrest. Unfortunately you should just chalk this up to some ass hole, and know that karma will get his ass back. Sorry to hear about this.

Last edited:

Swerve

Shawn
No Im thinking along the lines of if someone is crazy enough to break your window at a stoplight, is it worth pursuing them? Seems like some things are better left alone IMO.

Edit: I see speedin already said that

244ti

Yeah it's a big deal to me because whatever he used [I still don't know what it was] came a foot away from my head. He got out of his car wanting me to get out of my truck and fight him, he started getting back into his car, the light went green and I started rolling next thing I know there is glass flying all over the inside of my truck and I had a few shards get stuck in my neck. Two people in another car witnessed him cutting me off repeatedly, brake checking me over and over again before stopping at the intersection trying to confront me and called the police as well.

The money I spent on a window does not mean as much to me [well it kind of does because it goes out of my racing budget] as getting this guy in trouble for attempted assault and vandalism.

This could turn into a thread about talking whether trying to find the guy is a good idea or bad idea but I just was checking to see if anyone could ID the car. I feel like having a knowledge of cars in general really could help because this car was pretty distinct. I'd be surprised if there were a handful of silver, turbo DC2's in San Jose like I described.

Thanks

speedin

The Transporter
Yeah it's a big deal to me because whatever he used [I still don't know what it was] came a foot away from my head. He got out of his car wanting me to get out of my truck and fight him, he started getting back into his car, the light went green and I started rolling next thing I know there is glass flying all over the inside of my truck and I had a few shards get stuck in my neck. Two people in another car witnessed him cutting me off repeatedly, brake checking me over and over again before stopping at the intersection trying to confront me and called the police as well.
Well that changes alot. The police should be heavily involved in this then as this could be considered aggravated assault (glass shards in neck). That's not something the police take lightly. With the info you have (make, model, color, and some tag numbers) any half decent cop should be able to find this guy. I think they could even do this from their patrol car with the data base they have access too. Heck, you may even be able to go to the DMV and requester the info since you have a police report and had an injury. I believe most DMV's will release the info under those circumstances.

EyeKhan

¡AY, CARAMBA!
i think ive seen this DC2 around.. but not recently..

where did it take place?
He said it took place at SJ Airport. I'm guessing the Mineta International Airport unless he's talking about Reid-Hillview airport( the one near Eastridge Mall)

244ti

Brokaw Rd. Started when I got off 101 and refused to turn left on a green because traffic was backed up to the point where my truck would have been sitting in the intersection blocking the other lane of traffic.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Did you happen to catch a sticker for a shop like Tech3, DNR Performance, HybridWorks, etc.. Or maybe a sticker for a team name? That will be easier to investigate than someone with boost and 17s. Also, are you absolutely sure they're 17", or could you be mistaken in the excitement of it all?

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Also, change the title to be something more descriptive. I came in here thinking you had a road raging turbo Integra, I came here to see if you wanted to race.

djzachtyler

Looking for my next Teg..
Good to know since I just moved to a new spot off 280 and take this route to work now.

make a mental note that if I see this car to just let him pass LOL. SUcks this happened to the OP, unfortunately we get alot of meth heads in the south bay that buy these cars cause they get em on the cheap or just steal em and run em like crazy...