Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Teggy

i put a solid ass bar like tight as hell right over my strut towers against the frame of the car and put like screws around it so it wouldnt slide out

I honestly feel like it stiffened up because i took the first turn and i was like whoa what was that but i think im either used to it now or im just feeling things and im stupid

Does anyone know if that will actually stiffen it up or not just so ill stop feeling retarded:retard::retard::retard::retard::retard::retard:

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
A strut bar? Rollcage?

From what I could piece together it sounds like you made a ghetto ass strut bar but you did it in the most incorrect way I've ever heard of. Screws? Srsly bro? I can honestly say from how you described it that it did absolutely nothing for your car.

Kinta94

Yeah... Pictures please and it is not even close to a roll cage... And seriously it sounds ghetto fab it probably did nothing

WAR 178

Premium User
I'm wondering if this actually harmed your car more than anything. I would love to see some pic's! :rolf:
x2, You might have given yourself a bit of rigidity(not sure if a word) with the ghetto setup...but the fact that you have NO idea about the stress points on the body itself can put yourself in danger!!! When you hit a turn and the body rolls and the screws pop out of the "BAR" (now the bar is in the street & screws all over the roadway)
Just buy the parts that have the research and development into them...Its for the actuall function and safety for you and others.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
x2, You might have given yourself a bit of rigidity(not sure if a word) with the ghetto setup...but the fact that you have NO idea about the stress points on the body itself can put yourself in danger!!! When you hit a turn and the body rolls and the screws pop out of the "BAR" (now the bar is in the street & screws all over the roadway)
Just buy the parts that have the research and development into them...Its for the actuall function and safety for you and others.
Usually they're really cheap, I got mine off someone here for $60 or something like that

Status
Not open for further replies.