ROTM Winner August 2005: withemptyeyes

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Ominous G2 said:
Isnt there an erase feature in ps? I would think take the picture with the door closed and erase the middle of the door. Then copy that pic and paste it over the pic with the door open, then door some detail work.

But I'm not sure cause I never used it.
Yes, you would put the pic on a layer above it and then use the erase tool. I've been meaning to do that, but I don't have a tri pod.

ltrain

that was 2 funny showing off that valve cover lol WTF were u thinking of but besides that i luv the ride plus the rims

withemptyeyes

ltrain said:
WTF were u thinking of
you need an engine shot and thats what my engine looks like. 6-7 days a week my car is parked on the beach. salt water is a bitch.

DC2-Integra

Your Moms Boy Toy
definitely congrats on the "ROTM" car is very sexy, but it looks like your front bumper is coming off on that driver side corner where the fender meets the bumper, what's the next step for the car?

withemptyeyes

DC2-Integra said:
definitely congrats on the "ROTM" car is very sexy, but it looks like your front bumper is coming off on that driver side corner where the fender meets the bumper, what's the next step for the car?
ya it's a little loose right there. unfortunately for me though the next step is i have to sell the car for tuition money...