Koni Yellows

Rims :
Rotas C8 Bronze 16"
Toyo Proxez

New pics but quality is not as good 3-26-05

I ditched my Tanabe SRM and went with this

Last edited by a moderator:

latindc2

Woot!!!! Thanks for all ppl that voted for me, new features had been made to my teggy, recently installed my JDM fogs, tomorrow im puttin on my ITR. Pics to come, I also have a set of OEM rear valances, but i need a 98 rear bumper, i saw this one on ebay and god damn ppl bid at the last min...fuck! and it was my color R-81 Damn him!!! Also soon to be here RSR Exmag.

Last edited:

LatinEM1

latindc2 said:
Woot!!!! Thanks for all ppl that voted for me, new features had been made to my teggy, recently installed my JDM fogs, tomorrow im puttin on my ITR. Pics to come.
Congrats bro..

ca86108

goodjob.. nice ride too... what do u do for a living (JOB) that u can buy HELLLLA shit.

latindc2

ca86108 said:
goodjob.. nice ride too... what do u do for a living (JOB) that u can buy HELLLLA shit.
Thanks...Im engaged but no kid yet, Im a pharmacy tech, that where my money comes from. 8)

ca86108

hmm i wanted to do that for a living... u make what like 15 an hour later.. can u become a pharmacist after or do u gotta remain a tech

latindc2

ca86108 said:
hmm i wanted to do that for a living... u make what like 15 an hour later.. can u become a pharmacist after or do u gotta remain a tech
Yeah when i graduate from college I can move up to a Pharmacist. That where big money comes from.

ca86108

are u at a real college?? state college?? community/?? or tech or trade school.. sorry for the questions lol im just thinkin bout takin that up

latindc2

ca86108 said:
are u at a real college?? state college?? community/?? or tech or trade school.. sorry for the questions lol im just thinkin bout takin that up
Is a community college.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
congrats latindc, damn i forgot to enter...and i forgot to vote...but i dont have alot of mods...so it wouldnt help..but keep up the good work, u deserved to be ROTM

MsJDM

congrats and i want to see pics of your car with the fogs and the rear valances. i love your car it is very well kept up. i had a 94 teg and mine did not look as nice as that. i have a 99 teg and yours makes me miss my 94! damn why didn't i take better care of my other teg. i hate you!!! j/k

latindc2

MsJDM said:
congrats and i want to see pics of your car with the fogs and the rear valances. i love your car it is very well kept up. i had a 94 teg and mine did not look as nice as that. i have a 99 teg and yours makes me miss my 94! damn why didn't i take better care of my other teg. i hate you!!! j/k
The fogs are installed but my rear are still sitting on my room, im looking for an 98+ rear bumper...found one on ebay but wasn't able to win the bid ppl bid on it at the last min...damn it, and it was painted already MR....shit!@