ROTM Winner June 2007: b18c_teg

speedin

The Transporter
Going through the 2 pages + of arguement I found this

Houston-Imports.com We know Drama and ill bring here too
I would just like to let known thats not happening.

Now back to 8urcivic's ROTM thread. LOL, I like how serious his face is in the burnout pic

speedin

The Transporter
Yes, he came back. Youll be happy to know he has been banned perminately now. I will also just keep banning him like a spammer when he changes names. And yes it is clean.

BabyDoll

gf of obsessed teg driver
that picture was taking outside of lexus...haha i think he has it on his myspace...and the comment under it is only b/c it's wet outside.....haha

speedin

The Transporter
yea and my tc....lol
You mean Celica? HAHA, you know its the same car? Must say TC looks better than the Celica though

Hey you know you have Toyota's only current production sports car. Its sad coming from a company with the Supra and MR2-T in its history.

BabyDoll

gf of obsessed teg driver
You mean Celica? HAHA, you know its the same car? Must say TC looks better than the Celica though

Hey you know you have Toyota's only current production sports car. Its sad coming from a company with the Supra and MR2-T in its history.
yea I know it is sad....8urcivic used to have a celica...hehe I liked it though...it was like a 90 gt-s

speedin

The Transporter
yea I know it is sad....8urcivic used to have a celica...hehe I liked it though...it was like a 90 gt-s
Old school. I had a buddy who had that style too. Hey at least their reliable and get good gas mileage. Think of it as your "Trainer-Supra." lol

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
ricer psh.. GHEY.. lol

and yes you did drive the piss out of my car.. and i drove yours and i think im gonna kill you and steal it..

lol