[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

These are all the pics i got of my car.

Last edited:

b18c_teg

The car in my avatar was my racing car but my 98 jdm type r motor got blown and its just sitting in my backyard waiting to get repaired but since i wanna swap a type r to the rs im gonna put the ls engine to the gsr and sell it. I had an 06 RSX-s and got totalled in 3 weeks, im waiting for the insurance to pay it off so i can get another rsx =) or maybe an st-i.

Last edited:

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
holy moly i like your car man! oh yeah i forgot in japan there are ls's! when my uncle went down there he said he saw a group of guys that had tuned ls's. anyways nice ride.

b18c_teg

thnx guys, im gonna get some newer pics with a digital cam because the 3 side pics were taken with my cell, Once I have my engine I will take pics of the engine because it doesnt look sexy under the hood :cry:. what do u guys think im better off with? a b20vtec-turbo for 6k or a jdm type -r for 5k? If i can get the b20vtec for 5k i will go turbo =)

Last edited:

speedin

The Transporter
b18c_teg said:
thnx guys, im gonna get some newer pics with a digital cam because the 3 side pics were taken with my cell, Once I have my engine I will take pics of the engine because it doesnt look sexy under the hood :cry:. what do u guys think im better off with? a b20ls/vtec-turbo for 6k or a jdm type -r for 5k? If i can get the ls/vtec for 5k i will go turbo =)
type-r turbo

ltrain

b18c_teg said:
hmm those are 15's not sure on size of tire because I sold them already.
they look good but i wanna know if they would look funny with 205 tire size