RocketFuel

Application: ITRDC2#630

My Hyena

Engine:
- Cold Air Intake

Exterior:
- OZ Racing Record matt silver 17'
- Pirelli P-Zero Nero 205/40R17

(Eibach springs was not mounted yet on these pics.)

Suspension:
- Eibach Sportline
- Brembo blank rotor discs
- Ferodo DS Performance brake pads

During the procedure...

Interior:
- red Recaro sport seats
- new custom made black floor mats with red edges,
- new custom made black matte leather steering wheel cover with red stitches and
- new custom made black matte shift boot also with red stitches.

Last edited:

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
^ i second that. CW R's always gets me. which rims do you have on now? nothing beats the OEM ones. i wish i could find a R of my own but i guess money issue is common. good luck on ROTM. you have my vote. :suprise:

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
NIce car, where'd you get the carbon fiber plate for the shift boot, carbon fiber ashray and all that other carbon fiber stuff....i want that, but don't know where to look. The only thing i can find is the climate control off of password jdm.

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
integra4life29 said:
NIce car, where'd you get the carbon fiber plate for the shift boot, carbon fiber ashray and all that other carbon fiber stuff....i want that, but don't know where to look. The only thing i can find is the climate control off of password jdm.
All that other stuff is really hard to find for a LHD car, most of all the CF stuff that you can get is from a rhd car so it wont fit, you can buy it new from Acura if youre Baller status :D

RocketFuel

THNX to each one of U!
In the moment I use OZ wheels coz I was sick of OEM at the time. But I know that stock ITR rulz and that's a fact. I must say that I'm lucky coz I have a lot of original carbon fiber parts inside (shift boot plate, left and right air intake, climate control unit...well, complete middle console, gauge plate,...). Previous (1st) owner was an old lady, so as usualy here in Slovenia, they must have everything and top quality in their rides. You can find that stuf on some forums ynd some of that on different Ebay's, but it is realy hard to get.
Now I will do my windows on black, only for 10% coz that is the (stupid) law here in Slovenia.

I have a question i I may ask. I am looking for some .eps files for my ITR.

Nothing like car tattoo or THIS, God no. A little bit of playing with PS CS2. :)

Files like japanese words for integra, type-r or something like that. I have tons of .eps files (flames, tribes, logos, movie decals,...) for cars but nothing on japanese. Can U help me out.

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
looks nice gl to you i might be runnin this month well see when i get the car back. but more than likely you would beat me cause you gotta type-r and no one likes my car

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
cabezzzdb8 said:
All that other stuff is really hard to find for a LHD car, most of all the CF stuff that you can get is from a rhd car so it wont fit, you can buy it new from Acura if youre Baller status :D
So is that stuff from acura REAL carbon fiber or what??? and is it made for RHD integras....i would assume yes since its Acura, but then again......i coulc be wrong, if you can get me a website that would be cool.

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
No it's not real carbon fiber, just plastic with a CF look, since USDM ITR's are rare finding the LHD componesnt are scarce and if you find some its most likely from a stolen ITR, the most plentiful are from japanese ITR but they dont fit our cars b/c of the RHD, so the other option is buying all the pieces from Acura or sourcing them from a EDM ITR thats LHD, some EDM ITRs are RHD too

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
ah fuck it.....fake carbon fiber FTW!!!!!....i suppose as long as it looks the part no one has to know....lol

nautica_t

the carbon fiber flux interior is available through the dealership.
from my knowledge there isn't a passenger side vent.
pieces consist of driver side vent, climate control, cup hoder, cig. lighter, ash tray, piece on top of ashtray, shifter console. and window switches (jdm only)
but the lhd can be easily obtained i believe through Acura of Esconda (sp?) they are in las vegas.
i believe i was quoted 330usd for the entire set.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
nautica_t said:
the carbon fiber flux interior is available through the dealership.
from my knowledge there isn't a passenger side vent.
pieces consist of driver side vent, climate control, cup hoder, cig. lighter, ash tray, piece on top of ashtray, shifter console. and window switches (jdm only)
but the lhd can be easily obtained i believe through Acura of Esconda (sp?) they are in las vegas.
i believe i was quoted 330usd for the entire set.
330usd seems like a pretty reasonable price. im gonna have to look into it when i get a new teggy. nice looking out. i think you about answered everyone's question on where to find the carbon fiber interior.