ROTM Winner September 2006: ITRDC2#630

RocketFuel

integra4life29 said:
ah fuck it.....fake carbon fiber FTW!!!!!....i suppose as long as it looks the part no one has to know....lol
I'm afraid so that plastic it is. :( But I see no need to change this for real CF, coz I saw it in my friends CTR ride and it looks and feels the same. In few days he told me that he used Foliatec 3D CarbodyFilm (http://v2-en.foliatec.de/shu_cms/index.php?kid=47) for real CF 3D look. So it is hard to tell what is real and what not. But ok, for showoff Foliatec is great. If someone want's to do do some weight reduction? Well, those fake CF parts are not important in these case. Sorry.

Last edited:

RocketFuel

nautica_t said:
here's a package deal of the entire cf interior, if you don't have an ITR< since itr has the cluster flux interior.

CF Flux Interor
Great! :D But... It looks just like my interor parts and for 545$ I would (will) keep plastic and buy some serious staff. But ok. There will be always someone who will pay that kind of money for something like this.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
so it cost more to get in on ebay compared to getting it from the dealership of Acura in Las Vegas? lol. im confused.