s2000 cluster project

defensio

- Check the compilers config string. It should be the first line in your code. ----- i use your vss code, its ok
- Have you configured your compiler to make the controler use the internal oscillator?----- i use proton lite for compile, i make some search to know how to set the internal oscillator but dont find the info...(i think its my problem)

i know the electronic and pc software programming(VB and C) but the compile and burn a microcontroller its new for me,

thanks for helping!

orthello

The Dutch Guy
My source on the previous page is the exact source I use to program my uC.
So you can copy paste it in Proton Lite.
I use the PDSLite compiler which Crownhill includes with Proton.
Compiler produces a HEX file which can directly burned into the controller.

So I think your problem is with the burner and the burner software. Burner software is able to override the config flags so be very carefull. And because it is likely to be a burner(software) issue, I'm sorry to say, but try the electronics forums or the site/forums of the manufacturer of your burner(software)

defensio

orthello: i will try an other programmer, you could send me your 2 .bin for ECT and VSS converter? to elimine the compil error...

thanks!

orthello

The Dutch Guy
Very very sorry that I forgot this last post.

But there is a reason for that.

Please check this vid I made yesterday: (take a close look at the speed on the analog and the digital gauge and watch ECT)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_iwavwNFRs

IOW.... final beta testing went perfect! up to today I drove 200 perfect kilometers.

This is the point to start with an article/paper/webpage/whatever about this converter stuff.
The article will cluster EVERYTHING that has to do with the conversion of the VSS and ECT.

I will include the hex/bin files too.

orthello

The Dutch Guy
Did a beta test of the final hard- and firm yesterday and today.
Drove 200+kilometers. Speed is spot on up to 180km/h. Haven't tested any faster because I don't want to risc my license and job ;)

ECT shows nice transistions which are simular to what the analog ECT gauge does.

So.... time to start with retrofitting the cluster in my EE8 and start writing an article about this.

defensio

Insane! i hope to try !!!!!!!

very thanks,

i will make a Article in French in some French honda forum =)

very thanks!

plummo_vtec

wow man this makes me really excited need to retro fit mine to drawn up some card board templates for the mounting brakets and fascia all i need now is your write up and i can get in the shopping list and start building nice one.

TYPE-R MAN

hello i just joined this forum ......... i hope u get this thing working because i want to install a ap2 cluster in my ITR but are the frequencies for the ap1cluster different from that of the ap2
thanks