s2000 cluster project

orthello

The Dutch Guy
Please read page 23. You'll find post #343. This post contains Schematics and PicBasic source code.

Also read pages 13 to 18 for lots of technical details.

Everything, really everything is written in this topic. You only need to have the guts to read al the pages. ;)

There are schematics, source code, theory, considerations, decisions, important details about what de VSS and ECT signal should look like and how to change the ODO meter and enable the MPH/KMH toggle switch.

So really everything is covered by this thread.

speedin

The Transporter
hey konerri whats the current status on this project? Im waiting to see some fully done installed and running pics!

Oh and cleaned those lasts few posts up ;)

orthello

The Dutch Guy
If people are SOOOOOO interested in this, then why don't they read the entire thread?

The complete process of everything is written in this thread.
Including, pics, youtube vids, schematics, source code, research, design considerations.....

Pics and vids are EDM CRX EE8 related though.

speedin

The Transporter
If people are SOOOOOO interested in this, then why don't they read the entire thread?

The complete process of everything is written in this thread.
Including, pics, youtube vids, schematics, source code, research, design considerations.....

Pics and vids are EDM CRX EE8 related though.
Exactly, I want DC2 pix, of konerri's car

plummo_vtec

I have read the entire thread and there is no precise finished board as it was stated that more resistors were to be added and such like also is the ect part of the main board or a seperate thing please
i was wanting pictures like this one please if that is at all possible i have had electrical engineers look at this and they are slightly confused but have not constructed a board yet

Last edited:

konerri

i don't even have a dash in my car right now so you're going to have to wait on the "clean shots".

just not very focused on the cluster right now because i still have an entire car to build. Plus, I've auotX every event i can reach with my civic. going back to school for Iphone development and still have a full time job. life kinda busy.

but i still plan on finishing this project because i got more motivation to do so now because of some up my sleeve. just going to have to wait and see.

DARKNGL

Amigo del Wraith
Great work. Now just need to figure out how to burn the pics. I can do all the rest but that is my only road block. You all are amazing. Also is there a schematic for the ETC? Dont know if I missed that one.

Last edited:

simaodelsol

from portugal

men i was reding this post the last to days deeeeeeeepppp sheat. i put a ap1 on my eg2 and i need the to converters. anyone will be able to do the converter that orthello did and sell-me one or the 2 processor with the programing

plummo_vtec

this might sound like a stupid question regarding the ect but taking the temperature sender from the s200 and wiring it to the cluster surely would give the correct readings