Samurai Blue's Integra Build

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I like larry's but thought it was cut way too high up for what i wanted, I wanted to do something a bit more subtle.
Joseph's cut was more the size i wanted. Its not too high on the sides.

I also didnt like the straight across that Donut did on his car.

or no bumper at all looked dumb on my car.
ITR on top is not Larry's. It's Jay Bundalian's.

Sammich

Lol. It's not everyone's taste. But a diffuser only works super well with a flat bottom. And if you don't have that, it acts as a cut bumper anyways.
if it's track functional and not some idiot riding around w/ this on his car just cuz he saw it on tv or on a track car i'm all for it

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
ill see if it works, and how well it does. A lot of my friends in the miata community do something similar and more subtle.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
So apparently my bumper was flapping at highway speeds the other night. oh well. Maybe thats why that civic was looking at me like a retard. Probably not, since he kept looking inside my car. Anyways, made supports out of plumbers tape. I think Donut used something else, but ill see how this works for now.

Raised the car up a bit so i can get an alignment and be set for the track. I was a bit low for what i wanted when i lowered it for a show.

And, picked up some transmission fluid for this weekend. Almost ready to go to the track.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Nice quick fix! I also look at other owners like retards when I see their bumper flapping. Lol
Idk if he knew what he was looking at. He was trying to see inside of the car because of the bar. Lol. He was taking so long to look at my car ken noticed he was there and he was ahead in the miata

speedin

The Transporter
Second one is much better.

And as for those bumper cuts, they are functional, but DAMN are all those ugly! :lol:

You know, carbon diffusers work much better.... ;)

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Second one is much better.

And as for those bumper cuts, they are functional, but DAMN are all those ugly! :lol:

You know, carbon diffusers work much better.... ;)
They act the exact same. I like this look better than the diffusers. I didn't want to do a flat bottom either. I think this will do just fine. :)