Samurai Blue's Integra Build

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
thats true. Im up in sacramento and i always think about it when i go down south. Totally slipped my mind. I actually know the chief director of the Air Resources board cool guy.

IntegraC05

nice car to start with, i think green is common, but certain greens are not as common, i think integras came in 2-3 different greens, i have not seen very many cypress green integras, there are more of the darker and teal green integras around. the integra i currently own is cypress, and people look at my car and ask "is that a stock color," but anyway i have a full set of mud flaps but they came off a 98 and i don't know if the rears are the same or not.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
you know any car that has similar mudflaps? i cant find any for the integra except the OEM acura ones. I didnt have any =(

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
man...i forgot i had this thread! but hey!!! im gonna post up my "to buy list/to do list" when i get out of class!

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
thanks, i forgot who it is on the forum but he has a very similar build to what i have in mind actually...

but heres what i plan on doing over the winter break...if i have money that is.

but the end result will be

(with different wheels of course!)

Exterior:
Honda “H” badges ($40.00 front and back PasswordJDM.com)
DC5 “Integra” badge ($27.99 PasswordJDM.com)
98+ Front bumper ( $300 Nai Saechao with payment plan)
98+ Headlights ($300 Nai Saechao with payment plan)
98+ Passenger side fender ($300 Nai Saechao with payment plan)
98+ Integra Type-R Lip ($300 Nai Saechao with payment plan)
98+ DC Integra rear bumper (Green-recycle road)
98+ DC Integra tail lights (Recycle Road)
98+ DC Integra driver side fender (Green-Recycle Road)
Paint Match (TBD-Front bumper and carmax badge)

Stance:
Function & Form Type 1 coils ($630 Weaksauceparts.com)
Ground Control Coils ($330 Weaksauceparts.com)
Koni Yellow shocks ($539 Weaksauceparts.com)

haha even have the prices i found.

thanks for the feedback everyone!

wite2nr

are you gonna pay nai 1200 for his messed up front end? or 300 all together w/o that fender. f** it, just get a jdm front from pwd jdm! and paint it flat black!

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
california has the worst smog laws :x
Yup. My brother just threw on an EBAY header and cat-delete on his LS. And to keep it on the low-low, we welded some nuts to the new header and bolted the stock header heat-sheild to the aftermarket header. :woot::woot: He just bought the car a few weeks ago, so it's still got the full 2 years before he needs to smog again. Yay!

404 Da Teg

Dre Da KID
i guess you the one i gonna compete against because i got cypress green teg. Plus my car will look exact like that jdm teg you posted in spring 2009

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
are you gonna pay nai 1200 for his messed up front end? or 300 all together w/o that fender. f** it, just get a jdm front from pwd jdm! and paint it flat black!
naw the bumper is good and the headlights are good. its just the driver side fender thats messed up. But, paints peeling off so its easier to primer and paint it.! haha. just wait pado it will be sexy time soon

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Yup. My brother just threw on an EBAY header and cat-delete on his LS. And to keep it on the low-low, we welded some nuts to the new header and bolted the stock header heat-sheild to the aftermarket header. :woot::woot: He just bought the car a few weeks ago, so it's still got the full 2 years before he needs to smog again. Yay!
yeah thats what im thinking of doing, but ill probably just get ITR 4 into one

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
i guess you the one i gonna compete against because i got cypress green teg. Plus my car will look exact like that jdm teg you posted in spring 2009
mine too dude, you will probably beat me in finnishing the build but we can see whos is going to be cleaner! ahaha. Im debating weather or not to do a complete black conversion, but i have found rsx seats in the tan valor, i like the tan actually.