Seattle Seahawks are SuperBowl XLVIII Champions

SoundEfx

I will just create this and leave it here as a tribute to the hard work those guys put in.

Thank you team for a season to remember.

94RS

No fucks given.
Won...? That was a slaughter. I don't think I've ever laughed so much from a football game before.

Nick_C78

People always ask me how I could not watch football. I always reply with it is too damn boring...case and point. When even the championship game is horrible, what reason do I have to watch?

MrGurley

************5-0
*makes fart noise and throws up a bird and a thumbs down* Fuck the Seahawks and lol @ John Fox and that big ass foreheaded loser

SoundEfx

Every time I see this I ask, 'If it wasn't the Seahawks but the 9ers, would there be all this hate?'

Nick_C78

Yes, because football in general is SUPER boring. Did you know that there is less than 10 minutes of actual play time in an average football game.....

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Yes, because football in general is SUPER boring. Did you know that there is less than 10 minutes of actual play time in an average football game.....
1. Football is not boring if the teams are equally matched. Case n point, the super bowl I almost turned off after the kick off return touch down. However, I was on the edge of my seat during the NFC championship, because the two best teams in the league played that game (imo). When the hawks won that I knew we had the bowl in the bag.
2. No there wouldn't be so much hate because the rest of the country has this vendetta against the hawks for some reason, that has lasted since I can remember...
And 3. There is one hour of actual playtime in any given football game. One quarter = 15min. However there are time outs, commercial breaks, injury time outs, reviews, and other things that stop the game clock but take up more time in a game which is why one hour of game time turns into 4 hours of tv time...

*catches breath* lol

Nick_C78

No, there is only 10 minutes of actual PLAY time in a game...not an hour. The rest of the time is setting up between plays. Play time means from the moment the ball is hiked, until the ball is considered dead.

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
No, there is only 10 minutes of actual PLAY time in a game...not an hour. The rest of the time is setting up between plays. Play time means from the moment the ball is hiked, until the ball is considered dead.
Between plays that don't end out of bounds, an injury, incomplete pass, or something else that stops the game clock, the offense can line up and hike the ball as fast as they want after the spot, or as slow as their play clock will allow. During those 5-45 that's still play time. When the game clock is running, whichever team has possession, you can bet that coach is telling the players how fast, or slow to set up and hike the ball. It's called controlling the clock...

double f*** the 9ers.....
Agreed, x2 :)

Last edited:

AvilesDC2

Boston bound. 95GSR
if you got nothing good to say about football then why say it all? football is the best sport man. exciting stuff. congrats to seattle, i knew they were gonna win. im at pats fan but seahawks is my fav way team too an no not since this year or last. i been a fan for a while now. kinda felt bad for manning after that press conference. fucked up but hey it is what it is. GO NFL!