September '08 ROTM Winner: ixcocoyxi

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
hey cortez.. that one pic by itself was just one day.. wanted to test how low it could actually go.. yeah.. im not doing that again.. lol!! maybe just for kicks.. but yeah..

its pretty easy.. but for some reason, it doesnt look that slammed in person.. you should roll out to the integra meet i go to every wednesday.. i'd like to check yours out d-(n_n)z

Test pipe? Your shit is gonna mad loud.
not really.. i have a resonator.. so i should be skrait n_n

MrGurley

************5-0
lol! yeah man.. daily driven ftw!!

its funny because people know me in san diego by my car and i dont even know them.. my friend was talking to his friend about my integ and his friend was all.. 'that slammed white one with the edm fog? that car is sick!! his name is coy right?' im like.. wtf?! whos that fool??

check this out.. just wanted to try it fully slammed for a day to see if i was able to drive around.. and yeah.. it was pretty scary.. lol!!

seriously my new desktop image...... siiiiiiick:drool:

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
nice!! hahaha!! imma take another pic when i dump it all the way again and mess with the iso.. thats why its all grainy.. but yeah.. thanks doods! d-(n_n)z

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
my friend has the.. i think its the wings west half bumper and sides.. i should see how low it would be with that on.. hahaha!!

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
That thing is low. lol. Looks good but don't forget that engine bay pic by. App's are due tomorrow

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
That thing is low. lol. Looks good but don't forget that engine bay pic by. App's are due tomorrow
im just like makeup.. i got it all covered :thumbs up gonna clean the engine bay when i get home right after work and post up the pics tonight

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
motor pic is up!! just got it detailed today.. and the other day, i moved my hid ballasts behind the fenders.. finally.. lol!!