September '10 ROTM: ixcocoyxi

speedin

The Transporter
I think were gonna see people coming out of the woodworks in the coming months to prep for ROTY
Im hoping to see Ominous come out and play this year, his built is tantalizing. Im trying to keep some of my current mods quiet for ROTY as well.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Im hoping to see Ominous come out and play this year, his built is tantalizing. Im trying to keep some of my current mods quiet for ROTY as well.
lol kyle will decide if he wants to run one of his mitsus or the lexo lol.

I agree! But Coy always seems to dominate these things.
cause coy has bitches on the forum lol!

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
:shock: Mmmm your bugeyes is so yummy :yummy:, can't wait to see what else you got in the works

speedin

The Transporter
lol kyle will decide if he wants to run one of his mitsus or the lexo lol.
Really Kyle should run the GSX at least once. That car deserves to win. But yea hopefully he enters the GST this year, I havent seen a full sheet on that car yet. But from the little he mentions it I know it has some work on it. Even if they are mostly left overs from the GSX, thats a hell of a car to get left overs from.

I agree! But Coy always seems to dominate these things.
cause coy has bitches on the forum lol!
This is true. But it comes down to taste. Alot of cars deserve to win. For instance Coy has one sexy looking teg, but Dylan has a great functional set-up. It comes down to what you like. Thats why I like ROTY because we actually get to separate the looks from the performance.

:shock: Mmmm your bugeyes is so yummy :yummy:, can't wait to see what else you got in the works
Im working in some new areas. And some areas that ive never really payed attention to. But its a limited collegian budget so dont expect too much. :lol:

BTW, look for new categories this year....

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Man im looking forward to ROTY now, Cant wait to see everyone competing at the same time again. This month is like a mini ROTY.
I was thinking that when updating the "submit" thread. Glad to see some enthusiasm coming around in ROTM again. Last couple of months have been slow. Remember, ROTY entries begin mid November! That's only two months away.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Really Kyle should run the GSX at least once. That car deserves to win. But yea hopefully he enters the GST this year, I havent seen a full sheet on that car yet. But from the little he mentions it I know it has some work on it. Even if they are mostly left overs from the GSX, thats a hell of a car to get left overs from.

This is true. But it comes down to taste. Alot of cars deserve to win. For instance Coy has one sexy looking teg, but Dylan has a great functional set-up. It comes down to what you like. Thats why I like ROTY because we actually get to separate the looks from the performance.

BTW, look for new categories this year....
i as actually going to see if we could add a functional category but i think you already had that planned out. and yes the gsx is one hell of a car. :shock: i think kyle belittles the gst too much lol. too damn baller

speedin

The Transporter
I was thinking that when updating the "submit" thread. Glad to see some enthusiasm coming around in ROTM again. Last couple of months have been slow. Remember, ROTY entries begin mid November! That's only two months away.
Fuck, dont remind me. I still have so much I want to get done to scooby before then.

i as actually going to see if we could add a functional category but i think you already had that planned out. and yes the gsx is one hell of a car. :shock: i think kyle belittles the gst too much lol. too damn baller
Maybe not functional, because we have categories for F/I, and N/A already. But dont worry I wont disappoint. I found some holes in out categories and I think I can get it all fixed.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Fuck, dont remind me. I still have so much I want to get done to scooby before then.

Maybe not functional, because we have categories for F/I, and N/A already. But dont worry I wont disappoint. I found some holes in out categories and I think I can get it all fixed.
i only have a few mods ill be able to get done realistically. the C1 is lagging too much

ixcocoyxi

RS owner

All of a sudden you accidentally drop the wheel. Shit... Shit Shit. :rolf:
it crosses my mind every time i do that! lol!!

and as for everyone else, i agree. it comes down to whatever you like. form or function. all i can say, mine is functional and form. just doesnt do well over speed bumps/dips :D

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
i already know what im gonna do.. pull over asap, dodge cars to get my steering wheel back :thumbs up

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
coy you know im going to vote for you! ukdm ftw! Im really liking that wheel..never knew you had it..haha i might pick that up later, vuz my edm one fading a little :(

Last edited: