side skirt

xusake

Hey everyone i was woundering if some of you da expert would like to help me out?. I was searching for some jdm looking sideskirt and i came across this one it looks really nice and decent, but i don't know what type or who makes it. can some of ya'll please redirect me to the site or place where it made from? also the back lip too. here is the link for the picture im talking about. <br>
</br>

xusake

yeah those techno r does look nice. i might just have to go with that style if i cant find the sideskirt i want haha.

kolya

yeah, the mugen side skirts are really hard to find, but the techno r's almost look oem which is pretty nice and clean

tilegend

that DA has OEM optional side skirts, in that picture it doesnt have the door piece.

you can see what i mean in this pic:

JdMrican88

Prince of 2nd Generation
search like crazy i found my lip for like 50 bux look for stuff seperate Lookz good tho go with it

xusake

yeah i try looking for the oem replica also but it hard to find because most of time when i do teg search it always come up DC series that fucken suck.

tilegend

afaik there is no oem replica. JDP is trying to get their hands on a set to create a replica i think but. they're not that easy to locate.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I hope he finds some, I was waiting but might just go wings west

Think they are trying to get carbon fiber EK and DC style skirts for the DA.

xusake

sorry for bumping this thread im still in need for some help for finding these sideskirt.