:: Signature Request Thread ::

g3teg97

Super Moderator
This is the CI Official Signature Request thread.

If you want a signature please reply to this thread. I or anyone else that has Photoshop skills will respond and make you a signature.

Please do not make any other threads about requesting signatures or they will be deleted.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
I am still making sigs for

1. 1329itr00
2. TOTAL_JDM

I will be getting these done shortly.

blitzillist

Professional RiceR
hey i think its time for me to get one =) a jdm fronted milano red integra signature would be nice or maybe a nice USDM teg with a front mount :D
________
Kitchen Measures

Last edited:

g3teg97

Super Moderator
1. 1329itr00
2. TOTAL_JDM
3. blitzillist

You're on the list! :thumbup:

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Yes, please post up some pics or send them to me.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
put me #4 on that list... i was kinda thinkin of an idea of something that had my SilveEJ8 and my SilverDB8 in the picture... but no rush... i still gotta complete my teggy first... lol unless you can photochop the paint for my front lip and side skirts. like i said... no rush... do it if you're bored.

i only request 1 thing... is to color match my front lip and skirts :lol: ... if you possibly can that is. and some ideas, having the cars face each other... civic on left, teggy on right... something like " from silverej8 to silverdb8.. lol just some ideas for the artist. and thanks in advance

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
Do mines all I want is my name on it nice and stylish and the car a little lower, ok slammed if you can, same sig I have right now

1990G2TEG

Banned
Nah, Chuck Norris is too busy pushing soloflex look alikes... So he ain't killing shit except for fat cells... lol

Echo419

g3teg97 said:
This is the CI Official Signature Request thread.

If you want a signature please reply to this thread. I or anyone else that has Photoshop skills will respond and make you a signature.

Please do not make any other threads about requesting signatures or they will be deleted.
I would like a sig! something with the Pelican drop ship from Halo. maybe with a VTEC logo on the side of it or something. g3teg97's sig is pretty kewl! I would appreciate it. :D
Thanks in advance.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
1329itr00's is done. Just needs to be transfered to my laptop.

SilverDB8: It's going to be hard to combine those two pics.

Updated List
1. TOTAL_JDM
2. blitzillist
3. adoboracer
4. SilverDB8
5. cabezzzdb8
6. Echo419

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Total_JDM's is done.

Updated List
1. blitzillist
2. adoboracer
3. SilverDB8
4. cabezzzdb8
5. Echo419

p27rpy

SilverDB8 said:
put me #4 on that list... i was kinda thinkin of an idea of something that had my SilveEJ8 and my SilverDB8 in the picture... but no rush... i still gotta complete my teggy first... lol unless you can photochop the paint for my front lip and side skirts. like i said... no rush... do it if you're bored.

i only request 1 thing... is to color match my front lip and skirts :lol: ... if you possibly can that is. and some ideas, having the cars face each other... civic on left, teggy on right... something like " from silverej8 to silverdb8.. lol just some ideas for the artist. and thanks in advance

hows this one suit ya? i saved the photoshop file so i can make changes as needed. let me know what you think! i got rid of both license plates, and painted the teg for you... looks good! :thumbs up:
theo

Last edited: