Skunk2 Performance parts

robertokbs

Integra 91 Ls
hello everybody! Hey, I have an Acura Integra 91 ls and I was working in appearance but now I like to work under hood. The only upgrade I have under hood right now is and AEM air intake. I'm looking also to have just legal staff because I live in CA and you know all the restrictions that we have in this state.
Please, help me guy's to make my car fast but very important... Street Legal !!!

I was thinking in Skunk2 Intake Manifold, Throttle body, Fuel Rail and I don't know if there is some street legal headers in the market.

Please Help!

Ryan659

Buy a header and full cat back exhaust. DC sports make street legal headers that come with the carb EO sticker you will need for smogs. People will trash talk them but I haven't had any trouble with my ceramic header.

robertokbs

Integra 91 Ls
Well, instead the headers that I know can give my motor a good HP, what you think about the IM, TB and FR?

robertokbs

Integra 91 Ls
Well, I have right now enough budget to buy all the skunk2 parts that I listed, but I need to know if I'm doing right? and I can buy the DC headers too if they are street legal.

Ryan659

Some one else will have to chime in about the TB and FR, people say you won't need the intake manifold unless your upgrading some of the internals.

TheCrimsonStar

Some one else will have to chime in about the TB and FR, people say you won't need the intake manifold unless your upgrading some of the internals.
This. You'll need a tune after adding the intake manifold. Which means upgrading your ECU to a socketed one and taking it to a tuner

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

The Kev

Vtec? I have V-TAK! Son..
Well, I have right now enough budget to buy all the skunk2 parts that I listed, but I need to know if I'm doing right? and I can buy the DC headers too if they are street legal.
DC Sports headers ARE street legal. I don't know why peeps would trash talk about it. DC sports were the FIRST company to make exhaust headers for Honda and are on top of the CARB list for street legal aftermarket products.

The Kev

Not that I'm making fun of the OP, but why are so many fixated on what's under hood...There are plenty of ways to be fast WITHOUT going under the hood....

One is, joking aside, DRIVER MOD....acquire some driving skills
Two, instead of worrying about bolt-on performance under the hood, how about think of your suspension setup and chassis? Something has to hold all that power...
You can have all the power in the world but if you have a crappy suspension and a chassis flexed up wrung up like a wet towel, it's all for nothing....

Ryan659

DC Sports headers ARE street legal. I don't know why peeps would trash talk about it. DC sports were the FIRST company to make exhaust headers for Honda and are on top of the CARB list for street legal aftermarket products.
I've seen people complain about the welds being shitty and the ceramic rusting really fast but mine is still good, of course I'm in Cali though. OP, just make sure you get your carb sticker, when I ordered mine they forgot it and the supplier had to call DC to mail me one.

robertokbs

Integra 91 Ls
Well, I think headers can be my first option! I know that can give my engine some HP because some time ago I install a non brand one's and I feel the difference.

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Honestly unless you spend $600+ on a header you are going to get the same gains regardless of brand, I wouln't expect more than 3-5whp with a header swap unless like I said you go with one of the bigger money brands.

The Kev

Also, anything before the "CAT" needs to be CARB legal, after the "CAT" is OK, just decibel level of your exhaust has to be at a certain range, so it's not deemed "TOO LOUD"...