Smithville Lake Photoshoot

corona88

hey whats going on guys? My buddy took some pics of my car when we were out cruising. So here they are have fun viewing, i love the comment rude or helpful. And no winki i will not turbo it, figure i would say it now and save you the trouble of posting lol

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
the focus needs to be more on the car, not so much the sky.

Looks good. Ill say this for Winki.........needs boost.

corona88

My buddy has an iMac with a nice ass monitor, they look amazing on his monitor, but it does have 32 bit color with Adobe RGB at the default. my bad.

Winki

Undercover mod
Look at that sexy car. now fix your funny clock :D

looking good. so if your not gonna turbo your going to LSV ;)

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
2nd pic is pimp, like the reflections.

I wouldnt mind seeing the black and white one in sepia.

corona88

Break it and sell it to me super super super cheap:lol:

JK if it breaks yuo better fix your shit
if it breaks i would definitly fix it, but i would get other car as well (cough cough dc5 cough cough) I looking to get one somewhere before summer starts next year once i finish this car hopefully :)

Winki

Undercover mod
if it breaks i would definitly fix it, but i would get other car as well (cough cough dc5 cough cough) I looking to get one somewhere before summer starts next year once i finish this car hopefully :)
Baller. i should get the DD back today so i can go buy your work. You will never finish this car lol. you looking for a Base or does it have to be a Type S

Nighthawk

Goes Vroom in the Night
My buddy has an iMac with a nice ass monitor, they look amazing on his monitor, but it does have 32 bit color with Adobe RGB at the default. my bad.
I'm looking at it on an Apple Cinema display...looks a little bit brighter than with my Dell UltraSharp. Still a hair on the dark side...mainly in the front of the car details are lost. I love the blues in the sky and the reflections on the car tho. Sexy photos.

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
Where are you from? My gf lives like 10 mins away from there... I drive by there a lot and when I get my teg back, I am thinking about taking some pics there

corona88

Where are you from? My gf lives like 10 mins away from there... I drive by there a lot and when I get my teg back, I am thinking about taking some pics there
I live in Gladstone its just a straight 1-69 shot like 10 min basically. Buy yeah i live north of kc as many people call it