So I bought another integra....finally

not anther cody

97 ls with 250k on it. It was in the small town that I live in and Ive been meaning to stop by and try to buy the wing off of it. Just never got around to it. I saw it on craigslist and it had a very appealing price tag. 500 bucks. No typo there, five hundred dollars. I knew it would go fast for that price so I went over there with cash in hand and bought it. I didn't read the ad at all since I knew what car it was, so I had no idea what it needed to run. Or the fact it didn't run. Didn't really care honestly. While I was there she got an offer for a grand, but I was wearing my I <3 my integra shirt so she sold it to me. :lol: All it needed to run was a battery. I went and bought a battery for it and drove it home. The car has been wrecked and you can tell. The front clip is a couple shades lighter than the car, and was painted poorly. The clear coat is peeling all over the car too. But the car is originally from texas, so there is minimal rust. Ive been looking for another integra since mine caught fire so I could stop driving my 1988 mitsu mighty max. This thing isn't exactly what I was looking for but for what I paid, I don't really have a problem with that. Everything works on the car, the a/c, the p/s, and the oem keyless entry. The only thing mechanically wrong with it that I can tell is it sounds like the driverside front caliper is dragging. Not a big deal since I have two other shells I can take the caliper off of. I don't have many pictures of it but here is what I have. For the record, I'm the 3rd owner and it is completely stock, just like my red one was.

Don't really have any plans for this thing other than drive it. Just oem headlights, blades, new stereo, the yokana off my red car and the skunk 2 shift knob I have. I am unsure of what wheels these are, I just know I don't like them at all. Maybe a oem front bumper if I can find one, or one that fits better than the one that is currently on it.

not anther cody

Yeah. It is a oem wing. I'm happy with it for what I paid. I actually just found a pair of oem headlights for 40 bucks. Picking them up tomorrow

The Kev

Vtec? I have V-TAK! Son..
What a steal!!!...SCORE!!!! nice pick up bro....

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
is that the mighty max across the street? i used to have an 88 toyota pickup

Sent from my Glade Air Freshener using Tapatalk.

not anther cody

is that the mighty max across the street? i used to have an 88 toyota pickup

Sent from my Glade Air Freshener using Tapatalk.

Yes sir it is. I'm 2nd owner of that truck. Its a solid little truck but not what I need/want to be driving. My step dad actually has a 87 Toyota pickup too