so i got a concussion yesterday.

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
baby toys on floor + tired/clumsy daddy's head + very hard floor = pretty nasty concussion.

concussions FTL

laid my daughter down for a nap, took a step backwards, lost my footing after stepping on daughter's toy (that was on the floor) fell backwards VERY fast and the back of my head hit the floor hard. didn't knock me unconcsious, but damn my head was hurting.

the backside of my brain = pwned

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
thats shitty dude... I know how you feel

I got a concussion in my accident. Knocked me out for a while, but no huge damage... I just studder like a mad man from time to time... lol. Head hurts like a mother fucker for a while!!!

Just pop a bunch of pills and lay around for a while.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
i had a concussion playing basketball once. i was defending a taller person and he swung out his elbows way too much. sooner or later i got caught.... still played 10 minutes after. didnt feel so good when i woke up the next morning.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
I got a real nasty concussion when I was 18. I was playing tackle football, just a group of random dudes. Most of them I didn't know, they were friends of my brother. I'm running with the ball, and this one jerk off grabs me, lifts me up, and throws me to the ground head first. He totally knocked me out for a second or two, I felt like I has just woken up from a deep sleep. They could have told me I was out for hours and I would have believed them. I was in real bad shape for the next couple weeks. Head hurt like hell, I'd randomly feel real dizzy and nauseous out of nowhere. I didn't take any medication for it cuz I was stupid, lol.

Then I got another concussion in a car accident when I was 24. I was in a CRX, my bud was driving. We were stopped at a crosswalk and we got fucking nailed from behind by a small pickup. Both our heads spiderwebbed the windshield. That concussion wasn't as bad as the football one though, I didn't get knocked out in this one, I'm just sitting there and all the sudden my head hurts like hell, there's loud ringing in my ears and my glasses were knocked right off my face.

TougeRunner

Solid Snake kills himself
dude .... wtf ... ^^^^ that sucks ass 0_0

The only time I fucked myself up real bad was mountain biking, I was a dumbass and didn't throw on a helmet out of ignorance, I was just hauling ass and took a turn too fast and the bike just slipped and the left side of my head just nailed the ground, if there were rocks where I fell I possibly wouldn't be alive to this day. Now I'm a helmet Nazi lol anytime I see someone on a crotch rocket or something and they aren't wearing a helmet I'm just like ' .... fuckin' dumbass" lol

Aik68j

Expirence = Mistakes Made
Welcome to fatherhood. Between all my concussions of my mispent youth ( stories cannot be listed here as some staute of limitations have not expired) was the one my son gave me while sleeping on the couch after a 14 hr shift. I was sleeping opened one eye saw my 2 year playing with the yellow tonka truck. feel back asleep open my eye again he was a little closer drifted off to sleep. Next thing bang metal Tonka truck on dad's head the dizzyness lasted about a good 4-5 hrs later.

hksb18

GM TECH
got one playing high school football running down feild on a kickoff just about to tackle the dude and got smashed from behind helmet to helmet shit went black and i couldnt see for a few seconds finally found my way to the sidelines and was soo messed up i started puking all over..shit was bad..o yea i found the kid who did it cuz it was a town over and f*cked his world up put him in the er..hit me from behind i dont think so haha...get better dude just chill and def eat those vics all day you wont be feelin anything...

98PAITR

I got a bad one about a year ago. I got arrested and slammed my head off of the plexi glass separator in a police car. 5 stiches and a concusion. Ever since then I have really detailed nightmairs and will wake up screaming or punching, and would have cold sweats.

About two months after my first incident I got drunk in Canida and let a couple Canadians hit me in the face with the Canadian phone book to be and honorary Canadian (moral: don't get drunk in Canada). After this the sweats and dreams came back for another couple months.