ryukkid

beep beep
debating between these colors

i know its not a teg but i like the color

or this

or just repaint it black

ryukkid

beep beep
Its always cheaper to paint it the same color. Why repaint it might i ask?
yea but i rather have something different ...cause driver side primer n passenger side with ok paint but has dents n dings so time for a new paint lol

heres a pic of it now

sorry kinda bad pic ill take a better one during the day :)

Cripton805

If your car needs any work... do that first. I almost kicked myself in the ass for painting first.
People scratch your car while working in the bay.

two words of advice after new paint... "Hand Wash"
and dry with nice cloth. Your paint will continue to look flawless. Never take it to a car wash OR those car wash DIY things.
The brushes scratch the car to hell.

ryukkid

beep beep
If your car needs any work... do that first. I almost kicked myself in the ass for painting first.
People scratch your car while working in the bay.

two words of advice after new paint... "Hand Wash"
and dry with nice cloth. Your paint will continue to look flawless. Never take it to a car wash OR those car wash DIY things.
The brushes scratch the car to hell.
yea need body work done doesnt really need engine work so thats a good thing
yea i dont like those car wash machine but thanks for the advice

92gsrboy

just redo it black.....NBP is a acura/honda color....stands for nighthawk black pearl.....its one of my fav for black paint

DarkDB1

I'd stay as close to the original color as possible or else you plan on painting the engine bay, door jambs and trunk... Might I suggest Ruby Black Metallic. It's a BMW Individual color so you won't see it around even on many BMWs because individual= special order.

ryukkid

beep beep
I'd stay as close to the original color as possible or else you plan on painting the engine bay, door jambs and trunk... Might I suggest Ruby Black Metallic. It's a BMW Individual color so you won't see it around even on many BMWs because individual= special order.

yea it would be more work to paint the engine bay and door jams and that color looks really nice :)

DarkDB1

Yea it would, And cost abit more to paint those places... So keep it a black but with different metallic flakes.

Personally I love the Ruby black, But if you like more of a blue-black, BMW also has "Azurite Black"

Night Hawk Black Pearl (as previously suggested) is a nice color too but I can imagine it being a little more common since it was the same color used on many other Honda's (my previous 03 3.2TL Type-S also) but the blue hue in it is less noticeable.

ryukkid

beep beep
DarkDB1
youre convising me to go with a black i think i like the blue metallic better than ruby one

goofygamer
yea ill go with the subaru if i get grey