socal integra cars

Noneed2Hate

Hey I'm in north county too =D here's my teg. It's in the shop now but I should be getting it back in a few days and be able to hit the streets :D

Last edited:

Noneed2Hate

Hey slightcamber, I think I might have seen your car in my neighborhood this morning at Riverview =P

Thanks dammz =)

Noneed2Hate

some sweet looking rides guys, we should definitely arrange some sort of teg meet or something? I know the OVRDUE meets are pretty big in the SD area, but they aren't car specific :p

slightcamber

ovrdue is every third wednesday of each month. we have been getting bigger and bigger. team evince has a lot of integras in their group as well and they usually attend our meets. you guys should come out to it haha. Its at In N Out in SAN MARCOS.

Noneed2Hate

ovrdue is every third wednesday of each month. we have been getting bigger and bigger. team evince has a lot of integras in their group as well and they usually attend our meets. you guys should come out to it haha. Its at In N Out in SAN MARCOS.
word, I've been meaning to come to one of the ovrdue meets for a little bit! I'll try to drop by as soon as I get my car back :D look forward to it!