SoCal Pacific Coast Highway Cruise

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I'm planning to have a PCH (Pacific Coast Highway) cruise sometime next month. I'm thinking of having it on a saturday. I'm in the process of setting an official date, but it will be in July for sure. I was thinking of starting the cruise in Santa Monica and end in Pepperdine. If anyone's down to go, please sign up. Thanks!

1) JDMxDB8 (Matt)
2) ixcocoyxi

Last edited:

b18c_teg

I'm planning to have a PCH (Pacific Coast Highway) cruise sometime next month. I'm thinking of having it on a saturday. I'm in the process of setting an official date, but it will be in July for sure. I was thinking of starting the cruise in Santa Monica and end in Pepperdine. If anyone's down to go, please sign up. Thanks!

1) JDMxDB8 (Matt)
It depends what time the cruise is gonna take place, I work Saturdays so if its after 4pm its all good.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
its either the SD guys meet up in sd.. and meet you guys up north.. then we all cruise back down to s.d. together and then you guys roll back up north.. so its like everyone using up the same amount of gas..

and somewhere in between.. we'll chillax for a while..

but anywho.. im down for it..

b18c_teg

its either the SD guys meet up in sd.. and meet you guys up north.. then we all cruise back down to s.d. together and then you guys roll back up north.. so its like everyone using up the same amount of gas..

and somewhere in between.. we'll chillax for a while..

but anywho.. im down for it..
I'm down but it needs to be on Sunday not on Saturday maybe we can get this out on the T-I forums so we can get more tegs.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Will you SD guys be down if we meet up at San Juan Capistrano? Cuz that's where PCH starts.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Sunday won't do. I go to church on sunday mornings and have basketball games in the afternoon. Has to be on a saturday.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Ok guys! The official date is: Saturday, July 14

Working on the starting/ending location and time. I'll keep you guys posted. Come SD guys!