Socal Rancho Meet/GMR Cruise *9-29-07*

DOHCtor88

Anti-Drag racing crew #07
Well heres the plan, we'll meet up at my uncles donut shop in San Dimas for 1 hour and head up to Glendora Mountain Road for a spirited drive. We will be entering from Front Side and exiting thru Azuza Canyon. We'll cruise up through glendora (front side) and chill at top section or side where the 3 road meets. After the Cruise we can eat at In-N-Out off of Azusa Ave.(optional) past the 210 Fwy.

-Please Drive Cautiously & Watch out for Bikers. KNOW YOUR LIMITS!

Date and Time
Date: September 29, 2007
Time to meet up: 12:00PM - 1:00PM
Time Heading out: 1:00PM

Loacation: City of San Dimas
Address:
861 W Arrow Hwy
San Dimas CA 91773-2406

ClubRSX/Dc5nation Sign Up list
1. DOHCtor88
2. DOHCtor
3. Brody8877
4. TypeS7
5. KaLs2k6
6. mikko
7. wiseguycustomz

Clubintegra/Team-Integra Sign Up list
1. DOHCtor88
2. JDM_SHOGUN
3. nameless
4. B16ckiNtegRa

-For those who are not sure if going or not, please keep me posted.

Last edited:

DOHCtor88

Leavin C-I

As of my "Last Activity: 07-30-2007 08:26 PM" on C-I people had tooken me wrong as in leaving the website. I did not mention about just quitting this website and T-I and just staying on ClubRSX and DC5nation. I am posting this meet/cruise to invite you all to my last meet i will ever do. Hope to see you all there.

-I'm only going to be on here for short time until the day of my meet come.

Last edited:

@ JDM >Shogun<

JDM COME TO OURS!!!! its fridays thursdays!!! and sundays lol!!! the thursday ones nice thoe FORREAL!!!!!!!.. union thursdays!

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I'll try to make it to one of those meets next month. I've been really busy lately. Sorry guys.

B16ckiNtegRa

yo watsup...new to the club but down for the meet...always willing to make friends and meet girls at the same tiime...haha all good wit me.....enjoying the best of both world....=P so catch u peeps over at the donut shop....

DOHCtor88

Remember guys this is a cruise, don't try to be initial d status and fly off the cliff. There are a lot of bicycle and motorcycle riders, I don't want any of you to hit them. Unofficially, weekend is usually their time to have the canyons during daylight so we are intruding. I will try my best to set a steady pace since I will be leading. Don't get mad if it seems too slow, we will just point and laugh at you.

B16ckiNtegRa

damnnnn dude...count me out .i cant make it.to dis meet .:x sucks!! .......gotta work...2day.....but yall should go to the PCH cruise and check that one out...imma be there forsure....but for now gotta work.....aight my fellow integro's and RSX-er have fun... see yall on OCt. 6.....DB8-and my B-day cruise......peaCe
-

DOHCtor88

Heres the picture and i quit Clubintegra. Good bye.

1. My Picture shots #1-#13.

14.Jason(Brody8877) Picture shots #14-#16.