Some questions about warm/hot start/idle

rivman05

Evening folks,
248k bone stock, 5 spd 94. Just recently my teg started observing some strange behaviors.

1 - warm/hot starts and idle conditions, it will die after getting above 125 degrees, or up to temp. Never done this, it tries to run but dies. Run it a couple blocks and its fine. (air idle control valve?) Bone cold is just fine.

2. The cluster lights are surging at highway speeds, slow down and they steady up.

3. No hard codes, i tried the paper clip trick and i get no check engine light till about 3-4 minutes of running.

Thoughts, I might be selling it here in the next few days but want to know what are folks thoughts in case im stuck with it.

moezer

Do a compression test on the head normally when they get warm or to operating temps they start losing compression also check ur crank position sensor

For ur lights its most likely a loose ground some where

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Wiiliamastro

Hai,I am new member on this site . I need your help. Recently I decided to do business on the Internet. I am working as a freelance writer for the past many years. I am working for a custom essay writing service online.I know that this is very popular and fulfill my dream. I created my own website
( visit site ) .And it lets me to help plenty of students across the world with writing their important academic papers.I want to improve my site, so I need your help.