Southern Ontario

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
Just wondering if anyone here is around the Niagara Region at all, would love to see more tegs around here that aren't riced to hell :(

tgard

I grew up in Waterloo but I live on the west coast now. Don't know anyone with a teg back there, sorry.

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
gah, I'd really like to see a bigger teg scene out here.. all it really is is me, a couple other stock tegs, and some guy with some riced out dc4 that I've seen like once now.
need more tegs!

tgard

gah, I'd really like to see a bigger teg scene out here.. all it really is is me, a couple other stock tegs, and some guy with some riced out dc4 that I've seen like once now.
need more tegs!
You might find more people south of the border, like Buffalo maybe. Then you could all meet at La Nova's, which would be awesome!

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
hahaha this is very true.. excellent pizza there, just going over the border is a huge PITA. Border guards are total assholes to me.. apparently they don't approve of teenagers with their own cars who are still in school, and my working during the summer doesn't quite pay the bills according to their standards.
I'm really looking for people in Ontario to chill with or whatever, just easier than going to Buffalo.. even though I'm a 10 minute walk to Buffalo.

DroptPokkit

Whoow London!! Theres so many integras here. I drive by at least 5 a day,

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
yeah, Coy.. I'm in the falls every night..
and we are talking about Ontario, Canada.. there's a London, Ontario in case you didn't know?

cborden

Jesus is THE way
im from buffalo ny
but my teg`s in tx wit me right now
but im bouta sell my cuz a dc2 and drive it up there soon maybe he`d be interested in chillin
id chill too but it`d have to be when i come back up prob around spring break

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
Right on man, I'll probably be around.. Won't have my car though, it'll be in storage for the winter.

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
thread necro!
if anyone's around southern/southeastern Ontario speak up!
teg's out for the week and I want to chill with someone haha.

Apparo

ClubIntegra.com - Acura Integra Forum - Reply to Topic

I grew up in Waterloo but I live on the west coast now. Don't know anyone with a teg back there, sorry.